Media Nemkov: "Jones said he wants to come train with us, we said we want to train with him."

Jones and Aleks have the same exact personality type. They have great potential to be successful and charming and friendly but are also sociopathic psychopaths.
alex is way worse. I interact with russian mma...I don't like him at all, I can tolerate jones and see through his character flaws, but alex is just unlikable to a point that fedor pretty much disowned him.

Wonder if Jon knows that Aleks has swastikas tattooed on his knees, and various other Nazi slogans and images all over him... But he admires his work, no doubt!

20080724065140_IMG_5837.JPG

Nazi imagery on Russian criminals doesn't necessarily mean that they're nazis themselves, it means they support enemies of the soviet state... Stars on the knees mean they'll never kneel to the state, and a swastika inside doubles down on that notion.
The stars are not Nazi stuff, it’s just Prison stuff, since Aleks was in prison in his youth

The stars are not Nazi stuff, it’s just Prison stuff, since Aleks was in prison in his youth
I'm guessing you didn't read what was in the spoiler or anything else I posted in the thread...

Also... Youth? Dude only just got out again...

I'm guessing you didn't read what was in the spoiler or anything else I posted in the thread...

Also... Youth? Dude only just got out again...
He was in prison before that as well when he was in his teens/early 20s for robbery or something like that

He was in prison before that as well when he was in his teens/early 20s for robbery or something like that
Hes been in jail more times than most... Being hard as nails and well connected would have helped him rise quickly - his tattoos have evolved accordingly - more spires on his cathedral, stars turned into epulets, tattoos eluding to his power over women, tattoos eluding to him being a murderer, and so on... He's high-level.

Bottom line is that Aleks doesn't fuck around... He earned his ink, or he wouldn't be allowed to wear it.

Little wonder than Fedor distanced himself from his bro.

Hes been in jail more times than most... Being hard as nails and well connected would have helped him rise quickly - his tattoos have evolved accordingly - more spires on his cathedral, stars turned into epulets, tattoos eluding to his power over women, tattoos eluding to him being a murderer, and so on... He's high-level.

Bottom line is that Aleks doesn't fuck around... He earned his ink, or he wouldn't be allowed to wear it.

Little wonder than Fedor distanced himself from his bro.

Alex ended up covering up his "Vor V Zakone" stars years later which suggests that either he didn't "earn his ink" or the Shotcaller Vor who gave the blessing for Alex to get those stars tattooed on his shoulders was invalidated and removed from his position of power. Datsik covered this and called Aleks out on getting his stars covered up. Datsik also spent lots of time in the Russian Prison system.

Alex ended up covering up his "Vor V Zakone" stars years later which suggests that either he didn't "earn his ink" or the Shotcaller Vor who gave the blessing for Alex to get those stars tattooed on his shoulders was invalidated and removed from his position of power. Datsik covered this and called Aleks out on getting his stars covered up. Datsik also spent lots of time in the Russian Prison system.
If I remember correctly, Aleks didn’t earn them and that’s why he covered them up. Tho he definitely was in prison before his rape charge

If I remember correctly, Aleks didn’t earn them and that’s why he covered them up. Tho he definitely was in prison before his rape charge

Yea getting such tattoos if you didn't earn them is a major violation in that world, sometimes punishable by death.

wsi-imageoptim-Alcohol-and-personal-demons-behind-Alex-Emelianenkos-monastery-retreat.jpg

I'm totally speculating here, but are we sure that they're not a kind of epulet? A little low, maybe, but they're also holding up the tapestry of his other tattoos? He also seems to have epulets anyway - would signify an upgrade/promotion rather than being downgraded... Its hard to imagine Aleks getting downgraded considering his personal status... He used to have spiderwebs on his shoulders, which means he's caught up in criminality, but again, I'm speculating about the epulets.

The "Gott mil uns" on his back - i don't know if he's covered it up recently, but its also Azi insignia - the SS wore it on their uniform, albeit it goes back to pre-soviet Russia too... Either way its anti-establishment.

62869.jpg

Datsik... I dont know how to take what he says - he's batshit insane, and said/did some crazy things... He might be spot on, or trying to undermine Aleks because if his own problems/humiliations... Honestly, anything is possible with Datsik.

The one thing that stands against it is his/his bro's friendship with Putin (obviouslymore Fedor than him... But then again there's a lot of very powerful oligarchs/friends of the state that are high-ranking thieves, and doing business in open sight.

wsi-imageoptim-Alcohol-and-personal-demons-behind-Alex-Emelianenkos-monastery-retreat.jpg

I'm totally speculating here, but are we sure that they're not a kind of epulet? A little low, maybe, but they're also holding up the tapestry of his other tattoos? He also seems to have epulets anyway - would signify an upgrade/promotion rather than being downgraded... Its hard to imagine Aleks getting downgraded considering his personal status... He used to have spiderwebs on his shoulders, which means he's caught up in criminality, but again, I'm speculating about the epulets.

The "Gott mil uns" on his back - i don't know if he's covered it up recently, but its also Azi insignia - the SS wore it on their uniform, albeit it goes back to pre-soviet Russia too... Either way its anti-establishment.

62869.jpg

Datsik... I dont know how to take what he says - he's batshit insane, and said/did some crazy things... He might be spot on, or trying to undermine Aleks because if his own problems/humiliations... Honestly, anything is possible with Datsik.

The one thing that stands against it is his/his bro's friendship with Putin (obviouslymore Fedor than him... But then again there's a lot of very powerful oligarchs/friends of the state that are high-ranking thieves, and doing business in open sight.

As far as I know nobody gets their stars covered up unless those stars and whoever blessed them has been invalidated.

Datsik has completely recovered from what he was 15 years ago. He's a full time fighter who trains very hard and he got married and had a kid. He's completely normal and coherent in his interviews.

He's spent a lot of time in Russian Prison and wouldn't comment on this if he was talking out of school.

As far as I know nobody gets their stars covered up unless those stars and whoever blessed them has been invalidated.

Datsik has completely recovered from what he was 15 years ago. He's a full time fighter who trains very hard and he got married and had a kid. He's completely normal and coherent in his interviews.

He's spent a lot of time in Russian Prison and wouldn't comment on this if he was talking out of school.
This is where my knowledge gets murky - I don't know if they get covered up if you move up, or if they're actual epulets in the first place... Fascinating system/conversation though.

Good to hear that about Datsik (i guess)... Last I saw of him was that crazy picture of him in jail, madder than a box of frogs... His wiki is a crazy read - vigilante raids on brothels, white supremecy, escaping from Norwegian prisons... And so on...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viacheslav_Datsik

I still get the impression that he is throwing shade on Aleks for personal reasons, but that doesn't mean what he's saying isn't true either.

How are they desperate?

Fawning all over a champ from another promotion and getting Sean to try and play up a fight that everyone knows is never going to happen.

Back