Media Nemkov: "Jones said he wants to come train with us, we said we want to train with him."

"Get on my knees" is a long translation for "kneel"... Its not a sexual reference in this case, but I'd imagine he doesn't do that either.

Trust me bro, I'm a sherdogger.

<28>
I trust you, but in prison, wouldn't that largely be the same thing?

I trust you, but in prison, wouldn't that largely be the same thing?
There's a really complicated, and intricate caste system in Russian jails...

Basically, homosexuals are downcast, slaves to the tattooed criminal class (thieves in law) - they wash the toilets and so on, and can prostitute themselves... But if a thief touches one, or eats with cutlery they've used, they're immediately downcast to the same level... They are allowed to rape/buy sexual services from them though, but can't touch them with their hands... Even beatings are carried out with kicks/weapons.

Shit is fascinating, and super dark...

https://foreignpolicy.com/2023/05/16/russia-prisons-wagner-group-ukraine-crime-culture/#:~:text=There are four basic groups,degradation governs every social interaction.

I'm interested in both tattoos, and Russian history... I bought these books, and they're awesome.

russianset-zoom.jpg

There's a few examples here:

https://www.theguardian.com/artandd...decoding-russian-criminal-tattoos-in-pictures

91247977-3192-4a8e-a2e0-95532d7c8879-553x720.jpeg

Nazi symbols can mean that an inmate has fascist sympathies, but more usually they are inked as a protest towards the prison or camp administration. During the Soviet period, the authorities removed these tattoos by force. A tattoo of a mermaid often indicates a sentence for child molestation

<6>

Im assuming he doesn't know that Aleks has swastikas tattooed on his knees, and various other Nazi slogans and images all over him... But he admires his work, no doubt!

20080724065140_IMG_5837.JPG

Nazi imagery on Russian criminals doesn't necessarily mean that they're nazis themselves, it means they support enemies of the soviet state... Stars on the knees mean they'll never kneel to the state, and a swastika inside doubles down on that notion.
Are you blind?

Dunno if that was genuine or more fake humility by jones but i liked that he bowed down to the goat just like gsp did.

They both aspire to be as stoic but they just arent that sigma enough

Dunno if that was genuine or more fake humility by jones but i liked that he bowed down to the goat just like gsp did.

They both aspire to be as stoic but they just arent that sigma enough
i think jon started by learning and watching stuff on youtube, i would have to imagine a lot of it would be fedor and pride era stuff, was probably genuine.

There's a really complicated, and intricate caste system in Russian jails...

Basically, homosexuals are downcast, slaves to the tattooed criminal class (thieves in law) - they wash the toilets and so on, and can prostitute themselves... But if a thief touches one, or eats with cutlery they've used, they're immediately downcast to the same level... They are allowed to rape/buy sexual services from them though, but can't touch them with their hands... Even beatings are carried out with kicks/weapons.

Shit is fascinating, and super dark...

https://foreignpolicy.com/2023/05/16/russia-prisons-wagner-group-ukraine-crime-culture/#:~:text=There are four basic groups,degradation governs every social interaction.

I'm interested in both tattoos, and Russian history... I bought these books, and they're awesome.

russianset-zoom.jpg

There's a few examples here:

https://www.theguardian.com/artandd...decoding-russian-criminal-tattoos-in-pictures

91247977-3192-4a8e-a2e0-95532d7c8879-553x720.jpeg

<6>
The swats as a protest makes sense. There were left-leaning punk groups that used nazi-symbols for no other reason than it pisses people off.

Jones and Aleks have the same exact personality type. They have great potential to be successful and charming and friendly but are also sociopathic psychopaths.
Jones is successful ya dummy

Prime Fedor destroys Jones

I don't know destroy, but I think the fight could go either way. In fact it could be one of the most fascinating/entertaining fights ever. It would be something special I believe.

Wonder if Jon knows that Aleks has swastikas tattooed on his knees, and various other Nazi slogans and images all over him... But he admires his work, no doubt!

20080724065140_IMG_5837.JPG

Nazi imagery on Russian criminals doesn't necessarily mean that they're nazis themselves, it means they support enemies of the soviet state... Stars on the knees mean they'll never kneel to the state, and a swastika inside doubles down on that notion.
Saint Jon forgives those who do not know better.

Kinda cool to see. We spend so much time debating between the two fighters who is the GOAT, but they are just respectful of each other. Shows you how imaginary our arguments are.

Back