Media Nemkov: "Jones said he wants to come train with us, we said we want to train with him."

"Tell your brother I said hello"

aleksander-emelianenko-court.jpg

Imagine those two out on the town together...

<6>

Jones didnt know of course but Fedor and his brother are not on good terms last I read.
Wonder if Jon knows that Aleks has swastikas tattooed on his knees, and various other Nazi slogans and images all over him... But he admires his work, no doubt!

20080724065140_IMG_5837.JPG

Nazi imagery on Russian criminals doesn't necessarily mean that they're nazis themselves, it means they support enemies of the soviet state... Stars on the knees mean they'll never kneel to the state, and a swastika inside doubles down on that notion.

Last edited:
Im assuming he doesn't know that Aleks has swastikas tattooed on his knees, and various other Nazi slogans and images all over him... But he admires his work, no doubt!

Nazi imagery on Russian criminals doesn't necessarily mean that they're nazis themselves, it means they support enemies of the soviet state... Stars on the knees mean they'll never kneel to the state, and a swastika inside doubles down on that notion.
According to this website, it means he doesn't fellatio in prison.

According to this website, it means he doesn't fellatio in prison.

"Get on my knees" is a long translation for "kneel"... Its not a sexual reference in this case, but I'd imagine he doesn't do that either.

Trust me bro, I'm a sherdogger.

<28>

Im assuming he doesn't know that Aleks has swastikas tattooed on his knees, and various other Nazi slogans and images all over him... But he admires his work, no doubt!

swastikas?
take meds

Back