NCAA Basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all Blue Devils this year. Way to strong when everyone is healthy. You heard it hear first.

fuck you kentucky, well be taking that #1 from you again this year just like last year.

Upset my ass, we're undefeated. Give me that top 5 ranking

Also this commentator was sucking off Kentucky's center the whole game. Talked about his shoulders for at least 5 minutes lmao.

Fuck Cuntucky and their annoying ass fans. Booing the whole game. Fuck off.

Nice win by the Bruins. Should be #1 since that was the best win by anyone so far this season if we go by rankings. Probably get #4 behind 'Nova, Kansas and Duke.

It's all Blue Devils this year. Way to strong when everyone is healthy. You heard it hear first.
We'll see about that on 12/6.

Or not.

Last edited:
My condolences go out to UVA for having to play Press Virginia. Those games are always stressful af.

Hell yes, not even a UCLA fan but thank you for beating the Kencucky at home lmao.

Another phenomenal performance by TJ Leaf. UCLA is so exciting.

And UConn remains Cuse's daddy.

Sad display of basketball for the most part, yet thoroughly entertaining from start-to-finish mostly due to the atmosphere at sold out MSG between both fan bases.

The way both Cuse and Conn look, the unfortunate rematch at MSG this season is on the table for the NIT.

..... except that cant happen because Conn is getting hot in March and running the table in the conference tourny and ncaa tourny

Cuse's offense is abysmal. They run iso after iso, no sets, just a horrible offense. They have the talent, but nothing offensively this year.

I remember beating #1 Duke in the 2000 Sweet 16. That was the first time they'd ever lost in the East region.

We are all Gators tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back