NCAA Basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy finish to the Maryland/GTown game.

Lol. Calipari's son a.k.a "The Big Cuck on Campus" on UK roster

UConn could go 0-30 and he would still defend Ollie.

The guy has literally failed in every month of his coaching career outside of one...and in that one month they needed a miracle off of an officiating gaffe to survive their 1st round game against 10-seed St. Hoe's.
KO deserves plenty of criticism for the garbage start this season and still needs more time to prove his worth as a HC for the long haul. If he goes 0-30 this year and like you said, has another one good month in March for a title run... I will have no qualm.

According to your logic, almost losing to St Joes first round takes away the fact he ran through a gauntlet of death beating programs coached by current and future Hall of Famers in Jay Wright, Tom Izzo, Billy Donovan, and John Calipari on way to winning a National Championship.

This is my last post on this subject because it's a stupid discussion.

Crazy finish to the Maryland/GTown game.
Saw the last minute of the game and felt like Georgetown was destined to botch it somehow. They should just wheel JT2's old ass onto the sideline to takeover from his can son.

Lol. Calipari's son a.k.a "The Big Cuck on Campus" on UK roster

KO deserves plenty of criticism for the garbage start this season and still needs more time to prove his worth as a HC for the long haul. If he goes 0-30 this year and like you said, has another one good month in March for a title run... I will have no qualm.

According to your logic, almost losing to St Joes first round takes away the fact he ran through a gauntlet of death beating programs coached by current and future Hall of Famers in Jay Wright, Tom Izzo, Billy Donovan, and John Calipari on way to winning a National Championship.

This is my last post on this subject because it's a stupid discussion.

You're talking a lot of trash for someone who already lost to...Wagner?

Care to make another sig/av bet with me? Same as last time?

lonzo ball averaging 16ppg.....8rpg......8.5apg.....and shooting over 70% from the field through two games vs mid majors. Hes jason kidd with more hops.

You're talking a lot of trash for someone who already lost to...Wagner?

Care to make another sig/av bet with me? Same as last time?
Account bet. Who goes further?

UK in the NCAAT or Uconn in the NIT?

Watching them struggle to beat Loyola Marymount by one possession last night.

[<dunn]

Word is that Trier is back for U of A. Watch out, we are gonna be gud

Very sloppy play from the utterly inept Kevin Ollie. UConn, please do yourself a favor and hire a real coach.

Cool to see Wendell Farter contact Scorsese for that flick! I actually enjoyed it, oddly enough.

SC upsets Michigan by 15. Awesome performance by an SECE school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back