NBC:President Trump Will Not Agree To Be Interviewed By Mueller

It's been over a year and still zero evidence of collusion.

If you want a chance to remove the reigning, duely elected President of the United States, you're going to have to wait until November of 2020.

The left doesn't get to overturn the results of the last election just because they didn't like the outcome.

If detectives were investigating an alleged car theft, got a warrant to search the suspect's property and found dead dead bodies in his garage, would you want them to ignore the corpses since they were only there under the pretext of looking for the stolen cars?

How on Earth could Trump ever do the interview now? These assholes actually raided his private attorney's home, office, and hotel room. I have never heard of this happening to any high profile person... EVER. Yet, this happened to the President of the United States of American?

#OverturningElections
#AuthoritarianSwamp

I'm not sure they would do this sort of shit with the Mafia.

Idk, maybe they had evidence Cohen has a dirty bomb in NYC or something

If detectives were investigating an alleged car theft, got a warrant to search the suspect's property and found dead dead bodies in his garage, would you want them to ignore the corpses since they were only there under the pretext of looking for the stolen cars?

LOL!

If Monkeys started talking then took over the earth

Only if the warrant was for Trump or a Trump associate.

I'm biased like @Farmer Br0wn

In what way do you believe this unrelated question to tie into our current discussion of President Trump?

LOL!

If Monkeys started talking then took over the earth

Things along those lines (investigating one crime, finding evidence of unrelated crimes) happen virtually every day in law enforcement. Why not just admit you have prejudicial application of your principles?

What the fuck happened to the right always wanting criminals to go down hard?

If he has nothing to hide, why can't he do a simple interview? Everything he does screams guilt.

If they actually have something on him then an interview isn't necessary.

In what way do you believe this unrelated question to tie into our current discussion of President Trump?

If the Mueller investigation began as a probe into alleged collusion on the part of the Trump campaign, but in the course of that investigation uncovered evidence of, say, money laundering or financial fraud on the part of Trump, personally, and thus became an investigation into those particular crimes, what would be the moral basis for your objection?

Headline should read "Trump still unwilling to participate in Witch hunt".

If the Mueller investigation began as a probe into alleged collusion on the part of the Trump campaign, but in the course of that investigation uncovered evidence of, say, money laundering or financial fraud on the part of Trump, personally, and thus became an investigation into those particular crimes, what would be the moral basis for your objection?
Evidence gathered illegally is inadmissible in court. The investigation was started under a false pretense.

NBC reported that President Trump will not agree to be interviewed by Mueller. There is also report that Cohen recorded all private phone conversations.

It could force Supreme Court action.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna865421
I'm honestly scared for our country. If he kills any investigation of his and his team's conduct, it's over.

Unless not enough people actually care. And since a lot of people elected such an honest and trustworthy guy (unless you're a bank loan manager) I'm legit worried.

If he has nothing to hide, why can't he do a simple interview? Everything he does screams guilt.
Remember that when you bitch about data mining in another thread

But that doesn’t count because trump

we know

Unless Trump does something stupid like lie under oath nothing will come of this aside from a few of his cronies taking the fall.

When push comes to shove the government will not eat their own.
They did when I was younger, I remember watching some of the Watergate hearings.

And they very nearly did with ol' Billy Blowjobs.

But with this clown justice may be averted for some reason

Things along those lines (investigating one crime, finding evidence of unrelated crimes) happen virtually every day in law enforcement. Why not just admit you have prejudicial application of your principles?

What the fuck happened to the right always wanting criminals to go down hard?

I'm not the right

What happened to liberals believing in rights

Back