NBC:President Trump Will Not Agree To Be Interviewed By Mueller

Unless Trump does something stupid like lie under oath nothing will come of this aside from a few of his cronies taking the fall.

When push comes to shove the government will not eat their own.

The problem is he would screw up, it would be stupid of Trump to agree, him going on tape saying "I'd love to interview with him" was stupid and it would only get worse. His attorneys know it, his friends know it, hell Hannity and everyone at Fox news knows it.
The fact is, Trump will lie under oath or he'll spill his guts bragging about his crimes. He can't help himself. He won't stick to a script, he will fly off the handle. Trump could go in there with a really specific "I plead the 5th" and he'd still screw it up. All they'd have to do is flatter him a little with something like "You must be one of the most intelligent presidents we've ever had, how did you pull off such a stunning victory?" Trump would practically gush with information like Old faithful. There are old interviews of him doing it. All Mueller and his team need to do is review the old interviews of criminal and contractual litigation against Trump. It would be like watching game film of a QB that does a flea flicker on 3rd down 100% of the time.

Not surprised President bone spurs wussed out.

Smart thing to do. I have several friends and family that are in law enforcement. They have always said to never voluntarily talk to law enforcement, whether you are suspected of anything or not.

Smart thing to do. I have several friends and family that are in law enforcement. They have always said to never voluntarily talk to law enforcement, whether you are suspected of anything or not.

I remember when the patriot act went through all the people complaining about trump not talking to the fbi were all saying how much they didn’t care if someone looked through their info

A little off topic but funny.

Examples?

You lefties are big advocates of this strategy because cops use it to trick non whites into confessing or admitting facts that are untrue. That being said, anyone, even lawyers, can fall for these tricks.

You might think you have your story together but things change in the interrogation room.

I thought it was stupid until he lied under oath. Then I thought he was also surprisingly stupid

Not a good call either but the whole instance in itself shouldn't have been as important as it was. People already knew him as that guy before they voted him in and then it was treated like a shock when he did it again. If the people vote you in knowing a certain behavior is present, it's very hard to try to grandstand that issue as the opposIng party unless you are trying to build a stronger narrative for the following election. Impeachment should've never been in the options, even with the lie, as stupid as that was.

Not a good call either but the whole instance in itself shouldn't have been as important as it was. People already knew him as that guy before they voted him in and then it was treated like a shock when he did it again. If the people vote you in knowing a certain behavior is present, it's very hard to try to grandstand that issue as the opposIng party unless you are trying to build a stronger narrative for the following election. Impeachment should've never been in the options, even with the lie, as stupid as that was.
Yes, this mess if anything is far worse and far more deserving of, as Axel Foley might put it, "Cops crawling up (his) ass with a microscope".

Far, far more than "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

Anyone who doesn't admit that much is a willfully blind shill.

Yep.

His constant lying
That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

and attempting to undercut a legitimate investigation
Legitimate?
<Lmaoo>

as well as displaying contempt for law enforcement
<TrumpWrong1>

is something to celebrate.

I'll celebrate the Greatest President of the 21st century, President Trump.

<22>

Yep.

That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
WTF??
Are you fucking kidding me?

Does the name John Miller ring any bells, or are you ignorant of Donald Trump's history of lies?
His long, long, long history of lies?

If you won't even be intellectually honest enough to admit he's a vivid liar, you've got no place in a serious discussion of this issue.

Yep.

WTF??
Are you fucking kidding me?

Does the name John Miller ring any bells, or are you ignorant of Donald Trump's history of lies?
His long, long, long history of lies?

If you won't even be intellectually honest enough to admit he's a vivid liar, you've got no place in a serious discussion of this issue.
You asserted that President Trump is a liar without any proof or evidence.

I retorted with the axiom that's a cornerstone of Aristotelian logic:

"That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence."

If you would like your assertion that President Trump is a liar to be believed, you would need to assert evidence that cannot be denied that President Trump is a liar.

It doesn't matter how true you think something is. It matters what you're capable of proving.

Yep.

If you would like your assertion that President Trump is a liar to be believed, you would need to assert evidence that cannot be denied that President Trump is a liar.

It doesn't matter how true you think something is. It matters what you're capable of proving.
The size of his inauguration crowd. That's just one outrageous lie, I could go on which I won't do because my fingers would cramp.

Yep.

Tell me, who is John Galt?

I mean Miller?

That is a smart move. Trump tends to be freewheeling when he speaks and his enemies will twist anything he says into proof of high crimes.

That is a smart move. Trump tends to be freewheeling when he speaks and his enemies will twist anything he says into proof of high crimes.

I think the word you were looking for was "lying"

I think the word you were looking for was "lying"

Yes because every other politician only tells the truth. "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."

Yes because every other politician only tells the truth. "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."
Trump is an exceptionally prolific liar in a sea of lying politicians. Saying "all politicians lie" is sort of silly in the context here, namely that Trump is in another universe of lying prowess.

Trump is an exceptionally prolific liar in a sea of lying politicians. Saying "all politicians lie" is sort of silly in the context here, namely that Trump is in another universe of lying prowess.

Well said. Trumbots always have an excuse his bullshit.

Mexico is gonna pay for the wall
I had the largest inauguration crowd
I never met Putin
I saw thousand of Muslim celebrating
I graduated at the top of my class

Back