NBA Yoff Thread V2. Rockets get Low...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm trying to discern how a court case devolved to the Judge asking the defendant (who has nothing to do w/ the NBA, mind you, he did play pro football briefly tho) whom he thought would win the Ring?

wtf haha

Last edited:
How that guy isn't either dead or in jail is pretty astounding
I posted this Infominds vid of his Mob Piru Bloods crew or whatever, the thumbnail has him and like 8 or 9 guys

Of those guys, Suge is the only that wasn't Murdered, cotdamn

Ginobli should have gone out like that French divegrass can that headbutted a dude in the Finals.
BNZx_H.gif

Philly/Celts gonna be fun. Not liking Cavs chances as much anymore. Turns out trading most of your team 2 months ago doesn't do wonders for chemistry or enthusiasm. Lack fire.

I posted this Infominds vid of his Mob Piru Bloods crew or whatever, the thumbnail has him and like 8 or 9 guys

Of those guys, Suge is the only that wasn't Murdered, cotdamn

I arrested Suge’s son. That’s my claim to fame lmao

I arrested Suge’s son. That’s my claim to fame lmao
by your location, in Hawaii?

or did you work in LA or something prior?

didn't know you were a cop, shoulda figured that by the WR thread earlier. Respect

by your location, in Hawaii?

or did you work in LA or something prior?

didn't know you were a cop, shoulda figured that by the WR thread earlier. Respect

Yeah he was on vacation in Hawaii lmao, can’t even keep from committing theft while on vacation smh

I didn’t even believe him at first, until I looked him up. But he did have the last name Knight with all his gear Luis Vuitton and Gucci and stuff, so I wasn’t too shocked when it turned out he really was his son. He was obviously pretty well off.

I wonder if the Pacers get a big enough lead will LeJuice quit on his team like he did in 2010?

A healthy Celtics team would've easily made the Finals this year. The Cavs are done and the Raptors are still pretenders.

Everyone get their rocks out and start pounding them extra hard right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back