NBA Yoff Thread V2. Rockets get Low...

Status
Not open for further replies.
To think that in the past SOME considered SHITside the lEast side CAPELA..SMH!

Wad’s first ever NBA game...

DbmSJIvWkAAgGLq.jpg:large

...against the 76ers

Would be hilarious if the Flubs choke this away.

Ginobli should have gone out like that French divegrass can that headbutted a dude in the Finals.

According to @berimBOWLoh he's a can and the Cucks were gonna be an easy 1st round doormat

Bucks are horrible. Boston is just missing most of its key players

I never said Middleton is a can I said comparing him to Demar is absurd. He can score but he isn't a creator like Demar or a number 1 option type

@Sauce Castillo huge ass game tonight. basically the point of the franchises very existence at stake. If we lose this one, im done brother. Blow it all up to hell and back!!!!

Go, TFC!!!

au5PGiPg_400x400.jpg

Jokes aside, more importantly this game means everything to the fans after the Van attack. The country is behind them, it will be an emotional victory or crushing defeat tonight. Tears shed either way for our most beloved team

go Leafs go!!!

1200px-Toronto_Maple_Leafs_2016_logo.svg.png

oh yea, i think the Raptors play tonight, lets try not to get embarrassed lol

barney-raptors.jpg

It’s a two team race in the west. Rockets and warios are a lock to play in the wcf regardless if cuck corey is healthy.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the brazzers lose in the first round. They are pretenders.

Not surprised

@Sauce Castillo huge ass game tonight. basically the point of the franchises very existence at stake. If we lose this one, im done brother. Blow it all up to hell and back!!!!

Go, TFC!!!

au5PGiPg_400x400.jpg

Jokes aside, more importantly this game means everything to the fans after the Van attack. The country is behind them, it will be an emotional victory or crushing defeat tonight. Tears shed either way for our most beloved team

go Leafs go!!!

1200px-Toronto_Maple_Leafs_2016_logo.svg.png

oh yea, i think the Raptors play tonight, lets try not to get embarrassed lol

barney-raptors.jpg

Well said. Freakin pumped for tonight.

Also ready to cry myself to sleep

Wow, Wizcans have you guys nervous. I really wouldn't worry about tonight. Wizcans play 1000x better at home and love giving away momentum. This isn't their year, the whole thing has been a shit show. They just have too much pride to get completely embarrassed. Raptors will need to play pretty poorly to lose tonight.

Fuck drake and meek mill. Suge knife gonna be courtside at ToyotaCenter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back