NBA Yoff Thread V2. Rockets get Low...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absurdly rigged no call on obvious shot clock violation lol

Was a bang bang play. Very hard to judge in real time so I’ll give the refs the benefit of the doubt

Dbl6LboVQAAtjF2

obviously this is going 7 lol

Was a bang bang play. Very hard to judge in real time so I’ll give the refs the benefit of the doubt

Dbl6LboVQAAtjF2

That's not even fucking close dude. He isn't even elevated off the floor for the shot.

I'm watching the Celtics local station and these announcers are super butthurt. If you were only listening to them, you'd think Giannis murdered 3 Celtics.

I only saw the 2nd half, where the fuck was Brogdon??? Was trying to read if he got hurt but nothing. Why is he not in at the end of the game lol, he’s great in those moments

Just send Snell to the G league and divide his minutes between him, Brown and even Terry. Disappeared is an understatement

Dbl6LboVQAAtjF2

Watching live i was shocked it wasn't called or talked about by the announcers. I thought t was obvious af

69ers looking like a tough out; I'm not entirely convinced the cava'queers will be able to bounce them from the playoffs next round.

Didn't watch but the stat lines from that celts-bucks game are pretty suspect.

Philly started celebrating with 10:30 left on the clock. If Miami can pull their collective heads out of asses, they can probably cut this down.

Does anyone really care if James Johnson slaps Redick? We really need all this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back