***NBA discussion V4 : Fantasy dream team***

Is this the greatest team ever assembled?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rarely saw him on either CP3 or Gordon. Just can’t respect such a blatantly one-way player.
Curry>>>>>Both of them
stephencurry-1027-getty-us-ftr_14lu4zg6dntht1gabij3d6b3jw.jpg

lol @ CP no rings even being in the same conversation as steph

That racist city loves their cheaters.

Only if they win tho

Boston loved Kevin Millar, Youkillis, and Varitek a whole lot more than Ortiz. But tbf to boston fans they did like Ortiz more than three of their white pitchers Schilling, Beckett, and Lowe. Toss up between him and Lester though

No Youkilis is a jew, they didn't like him.

But being serious, no "they" didn't like any of those 3 more then Ortiz. Like not even close.

i lived in Dominican for 5 years, married a dominican and my kids are half dominican but yea, i wouldnt know shit about it, right.

Right.

Last edited:
regular season CP3 is arguably the greatest point guard ever. Career leader in WS/48, Steal %, Assist %, and ORTG. 2nd in active PER and VORP. 3rd in active OWS. 3rd all time in APG, 1st among actives. Active steal leader, and lead the league 6x (a record)

problem is that 'regular season' qualifier is pretty damn huge

That's rough.

When I was 19 I was playing 1-on-1 with my boss on this old outdoor court at the job. The backboard was attached to a metal pole that came straight up out of the ground and then arced into the backboard. I crossed him over and went for the dunk. When I grabbed the rim, the entire pole broke off right at the base. I fell straight back on my head, then my back and the thing came down on top of me. When I tried to stand up, I had some kind of blood rush and my vision went black (it cleared when I laid back down, but it was freaky). My boss freaked out and called 911. The paramedics who showed up were worried too and wanted to take me to shock trauma. We were way out in the county, so they literally called in the medevac. I got strapped to a board and helicoptered there. When we landed, a friend of mine from high school was interning and was first person I saw out the helicopter. Fun times. Thankfully I was fine. Mild concussion, back was sore for a week or so. I mostly felt bad I was distracting doctors from the people in shock trauma that really needed the help.

Hopefully this ends up a fun story for that guy too.

Last edited:
Damn scary shit, granted i dont jump that high but never had anything like that happen

Did catch a bow on a rebound, had 30 stitches in my forehead/eyebrow

Holy shit. That's a lot of stitches.

Honestly, I spent the entire time telling everyone to calm down and I didn't need to go to the hospital. I was so embarrassed about the helicopter showing up at work. I just wanted a little while to lay there and clear my head. If I could have gotten up without my vision going black, I would have forced everyone to leave me alone. I knew it wasn't any more serious than a mean blow to the head. My back didn't even hurt until the next day and that was just a nasty bruise too.

It was layers, not 30 across

It was pretty bad pre stitches, mostly through my eyebrow now

Very Marvin eastmanesque

It was layers, not 30 across

It was pretty bad pre stitches, mostly through my eyebrow now

Very Marvin eastmanesque
Gotcha. Yeah, was thinking across. Didn't realize there was enough flesh there to need layers. I got stitches right between my brows when I was a kid (rolled off the bed into the sharp corner of a table while sleeping), but don't think they needed layers. But I honestly don't really remember, I was like 5 or 6. Still have the scar though. My second favorite one, just because the placement on it looks pretty bad ass.

Curry>>>>>Both of them
stephencurry-1027-getty-us-ftr_14lu4zg6dntht1gabij3d6b3jw.jpg

lol @ CP no rings even being in the same conversation as steph
Lol chill both you and @dream. Curry’s as valuable a PG as there is. I was just having some fun but the fact is he rarely gets tough defensive assignments.

Rarely saw him on either CP3 or Gordon. Just can’t respect such a blatantly one-way player.

Weird, you would think that with PG being one of the deepest positions that GSW would have a pretty poor defense. How do they compete?

Wait, they have the second best defense in the league? I guess it's completely a moot point. LMAO!

Mi

i lived in Dominican for 5 years, married a dominican and my kids are half dominican but yea, i wouldnt know shit about it, right.

Edit- Went to slam RedCans for being a racist POS from Boston but was beaten to it. Well played!

regular season CP3 is arguably the greatest point guard ever. Career leader in WS/48, Steal %, Assist %, and ORTG. 2nd in active PER and VORP. 3rd in active OWS. 3rd all time in APG, 1st among actives. Active steal leader, and lead the league 6x (a record)

problem is that 'regular season' qualifier is pretty damn huge

It's crazy to look back on his Clippers teams and see that the Warriors basically just jumped them in succession after they Hired Kerr.

It's crazy to look back on his Clippers teams and see that the Warriors basically just jumped them in succession after they Hired Kerr.
that and swapping out David Lee for Draymond in the starting lineup apparently made a drastic difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back