***NBA discussion V4 : Fantasy dream team***

Is this the greatest team ever assembled?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curry has literally been on fire ever since coming back. Proving he is better than lebron each game.
Rarely saw him on either CP3 or Gordon. Just can’t respect such a blatantly one-way player.

Horford is one year away from being David West

Eh. David West fits his role of Solid Team Defense and energy of the Bench though. Anyways don't really agree, Horford still has spring in his step and better range.

Rarely saw him on either CP3 or Gordon. Just can’t respect such a blatantly one-way player.

Not a geat one on one defender but not so Horrible either. The whole Curry is a bad defender thing is kind of overblown . Especially since the defense isn't designed that way. He is actually pretty good on help Defense and gets a lot of steals playing passing lanes . Main thing is that he competes. It's not like Kyrie in Cleveland. There Kyrie was atrocious, which looks even worse because in Boston he is giving Max effort on D, which I think speaks to how good Brad Stevens is or how lazy Kyrie was in Cleveland.

Eh. David West fits his role of Solid Team Defense and energy of the Bench though. Anyways don't really agree, Horford still has spring in his step and better range.

dream is just a wannabe troll

lol what black player has Boston ever loved? Russell delivered 11 rings and there was mutual contempt with the city of Boston. Truth is as close as a black player will ever get to being loved there.

Other then Brady, David Ortiz is probably the most beloved Boston athlete OAT.

I guess ppl forget that?

Dominicans don't consider themselves black. I know it's weird lol but trust me

Dominicans don't consider themselves black. I know it's weird lol but trust me

I’ll trust you bro I know there are a ton of Dominicans in Canada

8MWbw.gif

Mi
I’ll trust you bro I know there are a ton of Dominicans in Canada

8MWbw.gif

i lived in Dominican for 5 years, married a dominican and my kids are half dominican but yea, i wouldnt know shit about it, right.

Yeah but the ignorant racists in Boston consider them to be black.

Yea and they are also ignorant enough to assume all of Canada is Lilly white like Boston not realizing Toronto is actually one of the most diverse cities on earth and yea plenty of Dominicans here too.

I never understood why Dominicans flock to NYC instead of Florida tho. Weather adjustment must suck ass lol

i lived in Dominican for 5 years, married a dominican and my kids are half dominican but yea, i wouldnt know shit about it, right.

Wait a sec Buri is this why you consider yourself black?

the rapper Fabolous does often refer to himself as 'half black, half Dominican' so clearly he doesn't think they're the same thing....

Sammy sosa tho

the rapper Fabolous does often refer to himself as 'half black, half Dominican' so clearly he doesn't think they're the same thing....

Sammy sosa tho

Sammy went from a God in the Dr to a running joke. Now big papi is the most popular athlete there.

Basketball on the rise in the Dr, big time. I think we will see more pros in the next 10 years.

Fabolous was pretty nice but dude spelled his name too often like I fucking get it you don't know how to spell fabulous but let's move on lol

Other then Brady, David Ortiz is probably the most beloved Boston athlete OAT.

I guess ppl forget that?
Boston loved Kevin Millar, Youkillis, and Varitek a whole lot more than Ortiz. But tbf to boston fans they did like Ortiz more than three of their white pitchers Schilling, Beckett, and Lowe. Toss up between him and Lester though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back