***NBA discussion V4 : Fantasy dream team***

Is this the greatest team ever assembled?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Minnesota are the kings of untapped potential. Towns and Wiggins should be so much better than they are it's sickening.
It's pretty fuckin embarrassing lol
I'm not feeling this whole Celtics starting to look really good again thing going on

Not cool with it on any level
Been a weird couple years lol. None of this ridiculousness should've happened and they should've had to sit in the basement and tank and put their time in to be able to be so good. But Dunny had other plans, and I'm still not sure how in the mothafuck he pulled it off lol

Bulls trending up with Dunn and Markannen balling.

Lakers trending down (if it was possible to get any lower) with Gonzo's return and his game worst -24.

I get the feeling that Kobe will want nothing to do with Magic's offer to be more involved with the franchise lol

In the wise words of Stephen A. Schwartz, I'mma say it ageeeeeiiiin.

Kris Dunn: All-Star within the next 2-3 years. Book it.

It's pretty fuckin embarrassing lol

Been a weird couple years lol. None of this ridiculousness should've happened and they should've had to sit in the basement and tank and put their time in to be able to be so good. But Dunny had other plans, and I'm still not sure how in the mothafuck he pulled it off lol
He signed free agents Horford and Hayward and traded for Kyrie. People give ainge too much credit for Podrovov being desperate to win so badly he forced Billy King to make stupid basketball decisions lol

Kuzma has been turrible in some games lately. He had that 4-24 game. Yesterday he went 2-14(0-6 3pt). Very streaky in past 8 games. Wonder what’s going on there

He signed free agents Horford and Hayward and traded for Kyrie. People give ainge too much credit for Podrovov being desperate to win so badly he forced Billy King to make stupid basketball decisions lol
As Professor Clay Davis once said, "I'll take any mothafuckas money if they're giving it away"

Kuzma has been turrible in some games lately. He had that 4-24 game. Yesterday he went 2-14(0-6 3pt). Very streaky in past 8 games. Wonder what’s going on there

Clarkson handling the ball. No true light skin connection.

Its called the rookie wall
Yup. We've hit that point where this is the most games rookies have ever played in their life. Between not having the legs for it yet and teams figuring out what they do well and don't, almost all rookies start to lose a little value at this point.

He'll be a good bench guy unless his defense improves. Nothing wrong with that. Laker fans just overhyped him like they do everyone else.

Or he isn’t that good and regressing back to the numbers he put up last year in school.
Aside from Curry, what other rookie has ever had a good second half? Even Embiid last year fell apart physically after 30 something games.

Og seems to have hit a wall or slump as well in terms of shooting at least

Beautiful part about him is he is a defensive plus already. Effort is always there too.

Buddy Love was way better in the second half.

Aside from Curry, what other rookie has ever had a good second half? Even Embiid last year fell apart physically after 30 something games.
Blake Griffin

I think Kidds numbers picked up too, allowing him to get co ROY with grant hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back