****NBA 2018-19 Discussion Thread v1.0: #greenteam****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kawhi going to saying the same story next year. Lakers arrogant thinking everybody just gonna go to them without them having to trade. That article says nothing about LeBron btw. PG13 was thinking Lakers before LeBron was there. Once he went there......
Nobody wants another Carmelo situation and PG13 isn't that special especially with the young talent the Lakers have that could be as good or better than PG.

Last edited:
RIP JBA

2018-2018

We still have the Big 3 at least

have yall seen the vid of VC trying to holla at Curry's mom after a game (either last season or the season prior)

like he made it a point to stop Curry after a game, find his mom in the stands after asking Curry, and then making a straight beeline towards her in the stands
He played with Dell Curry when he was young so he knows her.

He played with Dell Curry when he was young so he knows her.
I know, but i'll post the vid when I get home and it's not blocked

he is clearly trying to holla at dude's mom, Dell wasn't at this game either....he has the most thirsty look on his face of all times

Wizards looking solid in the opening minutes. Definitely more effort on defense than I've seen in quite a while.

Hell yeah.

They could grab just as big an audience having the good teams go Harlem Globetrotters on can teams early and not waste key matchups.

non competitive games, even ones with one big name team in them, do not get the same viewership as match-ups with two contenders.

its not even debatable, and silly to suggest it.

Ho hum, another trip dub for Simmons, Russ is gonna get passed up in no time.

Wizards looking solid in the opening minutes. Definitely more effort on defense than I've seen in quite a while.

Hell yeah.
I think they're going to be a lot tougher than people think this year

Why's Coward not playing?

I think they're going to be a lot tougher than people think this year

Why's Coward not playing?

His butt hurts.

(Literally, his buttocks)

Washington's bench is much improved so I hope they mesh well. Their biggest problem last season (other than losing Wall for 41 games) was how easily the bench gave up leads. That said, Brooks was wholly committed all season to giving the bench "their minutes" so they'd keep garbage lineups on the floor for way too long.

Brooks is great at youth development but shit as a head coach.

I can see Portland going from the 3rd seed last year to missing the playoffs this year.

Laker Nation taking over Portcand arena.

LAroid says hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back