****NBA 2018-19 Discussion Thread v1.0: #greenteam****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another glorious season on the cards for a Knicks fan. Fingers crossed we can secure a nice low lottery pick like 11 or 12. Cant even tank right.

they played the mavs for fucks sake. I guess knicks are looking legit too

Knicks threw up like 49 or 48 points in the second quarter. Theyve never done that before. It's alright to say a team looks good. Not like we're going nut hugging. They played good ball.

Last edited:
Biggest early game of the year tomorrow night. Celtics @ Raps. My body is ready

Biggest early game of the year tomorrow night. Celtics @ Raps. My body is ready
I know the NBA wants to start the season with a bang, but I really don't know why they schedule big games the first week of the season. Bos/Tor/Philly don't need to waste one of their few match ups while the teams are still getting settled. Let them beat up on the Knicks and Charlotte or something.

I know the NBA wants to start the season with a bang, but I really don't know why they schedule big games the first week of the season. Bos/Tor/Philly don't need to waste one of their few match ups while the teams are still getting settled. Let them beat up on the Knicks and Charlotte or something.

Yea it takes a lot of meaning out of the game but I still get pumped to see two quality teams play after having no ball for so long. Come Yoffs the game won’t mean much even if it’s a blowout nobody on either team will remember lol

have yall seen the vid of VC trying to holla at Curry's mom after a game (either last season or the season prior)

like he made it a point to stop Curry after a game, find his mom in the stands after asking Curry, and then making a straight beeline towards her in the stands

so you know why, but you dont know why.

[<diva2]

So do you actually know why? Or still undecided on why you know why?
You can shut the hell up too.

They could grab just as big an audience having the good teams go Harlem Globetrotters on can teams early and not waste key matchups.

Sean Miller losing to buffalo with ayton and trier is very disturbing

You can shut the hell up too.

They could grab just as big an audience having the good teams go Harlem Globetrotters on can teams early and not waste key matchups.
I like what the NBA did with the schedule because it rustles old peoples jimmies.

Hey who was the low IQ guy who said nobody wants to play with LelBron? I'm guessing it was @TribalDrumz aka TribalBumz, his IQ is definitely below 85.

https://sports.yahoo.com/paul-georg...james-right-now-lakers-stepped-211012018.html

Kawhi going to saying the same story next year. Lakers arrogant thinking everybody just gonna go to them without them having to trade. That article says nothing about LeBron btw. PG13 was thinking Lakers before LeBron was there. Once he went there......

Everyone with half a brain cell knows that PG made his decision long before Lebron made his

But as everyone knows Bermi doesn't have half a brain cell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back