nazis claim papa johns as their official pizza

Now that we know about Furher John's, what is the Official Mafia Pizza?:)
Not some fucking shitty fucking national pizza chain, that's for sure. You need to stay in the city or Long Island. Maybe if you're lucky Westchester or north Jersey. A local place. Probably named Paulie's or Vinny's Pizzeria or something. Then mangia properly.

Hmm...

Stuttering John's trying to make himself relevant again with this stupid, misleading post.

Papa John's is straight up garbage. So is Pizza Hut, Domino's, Little Caesars, and all those other big name franchises. Support your local, ma-and-pa pizza parlors instead. If you're from NY or Chicago, what the fuck are you doing eating that generic crap?

like any self-respecting made guy buys chain store pizza.

The Mob is missing out. Imagine what they could charge for endorsments.

Little Caesars - buy one now ya Mook or we'll Whack ya!:D

And don't eat a regular slice with a fork like Trump. How the hell is he from Queens?

well, I you're both kind of right and are arguing over nothing.

Most often when someone brings up 'Nazi' they are specifically referring to Hitler's disbanded Nazi Party. I doubt they even know the underpinning ideology.'

But yes, Nazism is also an ideology that continues to exist and one can still be considered a "nazi" if they adopt the ideology.

Is it really a distinction worth getting annoyed over @bobgeese
Wow bobgese got Bammed

The next time Richard Spencer holds a rally, those guys better provide proof they've personally engaged in ethnic cleansing, or Bob is going to give them a stern talking to.

Do they think just anybody can shout Nazi slogans, carry Nazi flags, and throw up the Nazi salute and be called a Nazi? Oh no, my friends, the commitment runs much deeper than that.

not a bad choice. Papa John's is pretty good.

this puts everyone else in a tough spot. do you choose to sympathize with the nazis or do you settle for an inferior pizza? that's a tough one

"Oh look, this racist website supports them... therefore everyone who holds these banal conservative opinions is a Nazi."

Read through my posts in this thread. I have an older Jewish friend who was very kind to me. He taught me electronics and was a big influence on my life.

He lived with the repercussions of what the Nazis did. Their atrocities actually effected his life. To call these retards that sit behind a computer screen and talk shit, a Nazi, is not only stupid, but it's offensive to those who bore the weight of the holocaust.

So by all means, if you think it's ok to diminish the atrocities of the Nazis, carry on. I'll continue to pay respect to history.

PS, you posting that only serves to further prove my original point. You buy into the propaganda fed to you. You have no clue about race relations in America.

The next time Richard Spencer holds a rally, those guys better provide proof they've personally engaged in ethnic cleansing, or Bob is going to give them a stern talking to.

Do they think just anybody can shout Nazi slogans, carry Nazi flags, and throw up the Nazi salute and be called a Nazi? Oh no, my friends, the commitment runs much deeper than that.

They are simply idiots pretending to be a part of something that doesn't exist anymore.

Edit, If I shout Viking slogans, and carry their symbols, does that make me a viking?

Last edited:
The Mob should do a deal to endorse Goodfellas. Then count the money and laugh their asses off while Mooks eat pizza that no Wiseguy would ever touch;)

PS, you posting that only serves to further prove my original point. You buy into the propaganda fed to you. You have no clue about race relations in America.
come on Bob, you have absolutely no idea what my stance is or what the point was. you just randomly tagged me in a thread about a hoax hate crime.

They are simply idiots pretending to be a part of something that doesn't exist anymore.

If I shout Mayan slogans, and carry their symbols, does that make me a Mayan?
Mm? Maya people still exist.

If I shout Mayan slogans, and carry their symbols, does that make me a Mayan?
Mayan is an ethnicity, not an ideology. i wonder if you say the same about people yelling allahu ackbar

Fuck that guy. He said paying his workers a living wage was going to bankrupt him.
Jackass.

come on Bob, you have absolutely no idea what my stance is or what the point was. you just randomly tagged me in a thread about a hoax hate crime.

Actually, the first time I came across your posts, it seemed you were actually interested in learning the truth about race relations in America, as time passed, I realized I was wrong. You just want to hear whatever will reaffirm your beliefs.

Let me make this clear, I have spent more time hanging with black folk, and walking through the ghetto, than 98% of the liberals in the war room.

"Allahu ackbar"

Are you serious? Are you just pulling out all your "conservatives must be bigots" cliche's today? You're a quite ignorant individual.

Back