nazis claim papa johns as their official pizza

stellarborg

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
The white supremacist website Daily Stormer announced that Papa John’s pizza is the official pie of the alt-right, posting a picture of a pizza with a swastika fashioned from pepperoni slices. The caption reads, "Papa John: Official pizza of the alt-right"

The pronouncement came after Papa John’s CEO John Schnatter, whose pizza is an official NFL sponsor, blamed his company’s recent losses on NFL players protesting police brutality during the national anthem.

This isn’t the first time the far-right has endorsed a brand. Last November, the neo-Nazis said New Balance shoes were the “official shoes of white people” because one of the company’s top executives criticized former President Barack Obama and said that he supported Trump.

http://www.newsweek.com/papa-john-alt-right-nazis-white-supremacists-nfl-pizza-701648

c09-618x690.jpg

Well shit. I had Papa Johns for lunch today. Do I need to denounce them here or on Facebook?

That pizza shouldn't support white nationalists. That's the wrong thing to do.

Daily Stormer probably has shares in a competitor.

The white supremacist website Daily Stormer announced that Papa John’s pizza is the official pie of the alt-right, posting a picture of a pizza with a swastika fashioned from pepperoni slices. The caption reads, "Papa John: Official pizza of the alt-right"

The pronouncement came after Papa John’s CEO John Schnatter, whose pizza is an official NFL sponsor, blamed his company’s recent losses on NFL players protesting police brutality during the national anthem.

This isn’t the first time the far-right has endorsed a brand. Last November, the neo-Nazis said New Balance shoes were the “official shoes of white people” because one of the company’s top executives criticized former President Barack Obama and said that he supported Trump.

http://www.newsweek.com/papa-john-alt-right-nazis-white-supremacists-nfl-pizza-701648

c09-618x690.jpg

And Papa John thought the NFL cost them profits...
{<jordan}

Last edited:
News flash, you're a fucking moron ifyou call someone today a Nazi. Unless you've participated in the genocide of a people, you are not a Nazi.

Well shit. I had Papa Johns for lunch today. Do I need to denounce them here or on Facebook?

That pizza shouldn't support white nationalists. That's the wrong thing to do.

Daily Stormer probably has shares in a competitor.

Daily Stormer was probably bought off by a Pizza Hut black ops team;)

The final solution to all your party snack needs.

brought to you by george soros co inc.

i wonder how many put options he bought.

News flash, you're a fucking moron ifyou call someone today a Nazi. Unless you've participated in the genocide of a people, you are not a Nazi.

You are literally Hitler for saying that!:eek:

This is nonsense.
Nazis got Pepe flagged as a hate symbol by that organization.

I'm pretty sure Nazi's could claim Mickey Mouse as a Nazi symbol and ruin him if they wanted to.

They actually have some scary power.

I bet some "Nazis " go to Starbucks also.

Wow I didnt know white supremacists gave endorsements. Tiki torches and Papa Johns huh?

Well that settles it. Now im definately not joining the Nazis. Papa Johns fucking sucks

Wait, are people trying to blame the left for a bunch of e-nazi pussies associating with a substandard pizza?

Back