nazis claim papa johns as their official pizza

The white supremacist website Daily Stormer announced that Papa John’s pizza is the official pie of the alt-right, posting a picture of a pizza with a swastika fashioned from pepperoni slices. The caption reads, "Papa John: Official pizza of the alt-right"

The pronouncement came after Papa John’s CEO John Schnatter, whose pizza is an official NFL sponsor, blamed his company’s recent losses on NFL players protesting police brutality during the national anthem.

This isn’t the first time the far-right has endorsed a brand. Last November, the neo-Nazis said New Balance shoes were the “official shoes of white people” because one of the company’s top executives criticized former President Barack Obama and said that he supported Trump.

http://www.newsweek.com/papa-john-alt-right-nazis-white-supremacists-nfl-pizza-701648

c09-618x690.jpg

Hitler would not approve of the gross, proccessed pepperoni on the pizza, he was a vegetarian.

I officially endorse Papa Johns Pizza as the former WR Presidente's pizza of choice!!

Nein nein nein nein PIZZA HUT!!!

I tried Papa John's for the firs time in years a week or so ago. Shit was nasty.

^^^ This.

To compare anyone today to the real Nazis is to diminish the atrocities committed by them.

Are we supposed to believe that the average nazi soldier was significantly more evil than the average Japanese soldier in WW2, or the NVA/Vietcong soldier in Vietnam, or what about the Serbs in the Bosnian War?

Beauty and obviously no brains. One out of two ain't bad I guess.
And given the choice you know damn well what you'd pick. Brains are cool on a woman but not required. We just don't need them to be smart.

Are we supposed to believe that the average nazi soldier was significantly more evil than the average Japanese soldier in WW2, or the NVA/Vietcong soldier in Vietnam, or what about the Serbs in the Bosnian War?

People are running around calling people Nazis, not Vietcong.

That's why I addressed it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back