Nate Diaz: This ***ker Can't Stop Making Sh** Up About Me. I Haven't Been Offered Any Fights."

Siding with Dana on this one, only because I was thinking the exact same thing about Nate. He's got this elevated sense of value with himself, and won't fight for rankings anymore. Not saying he's right or wrong, but he's definitely holding out for big money fights like Mcgregor, and maybe only Mcgregor.

LOL "except the one I laughed at" is another classic Diaz line ..and doubly hilarious when I see how it ruffles the sher-nerds.

Dana is a pathological liar. Nate is a delusional pothead.
Who should I believe?

Calling your boss a fucker and giving him the middle finger emoji is probably the quickest way to resolve this problem

Boss, my ass.

They are contractors, remember?

(He was still disrespectful, but Dana White is just the project manager for Diaz' client, the UFC, so to speak, not his "boss")

Nate got a taste of the big money and doesn't wanna fight for peanuts so he's not going to fight anyone that doesn't bring the doh.

Problem is, there isn't anyone in that division that brings the bux other than mcg.

Mcg should fight Nate at some point but def after tony and presumably after Mayweather.

That might be a year or two, so Nate will have to take a smaller paycheck or hold out for the hope mcg wants to do the trilogy.

Then who Diaz want to fight then ? Why can't the UFC just sit down with Diaz and ask him who he wants to fight choice 1 to 3.

What do you expect Nathan? Turning down a top 5 opponent who recently lost to the Champ.
And when you say call me when you have $20Mill on the table.
You won't get many fight offers...

Diaz/Ferguson is the fight to make. Let Alvarez fight Barboza and Khabib rematch RDA at 170.

Nate will literally fight anybody for the money.

There is zero chance he's ever fighting for peanuts again. He's a self made multimillionaire with 1.6 million followers on Instagram. The UFC will have to pay him or he's not going to do it, simple as that.

Citing an MMAImports article, he claims something to be false. How funny.

And yeah, how can he say "He's making stuff up, I haven't turned any fights down, except the fight that I actually did turn down"?

Counselor no way you're earnestly having trouble unpacking that statement?

Nate was offered a fight that he publicly admonished.

Dana has since claimed he's offered Nate additional fights, widely publicized, and Nate refutes this. Where in there did you get confused?

Yep, I believe Eddie Sanchez is the fight he turned down.

So he laughed at Edson Gonzalez. Ok. If Nathan really feels like having a good laugh, he should watch the following fights though.

Diaz vs Henderson
Diaz vs Dos Anjos

I know I laughed.

He needs to realize he hit the lottery twice already and move on. Why does he think he's owed another Conor fight? Everyone else seems to have moved on but him.

Nate will never accept less than $500,000 to show for a fight against anyone. He's obviously made a few million off of two fights with Conor, maybe even approaching 10 million. That means he never has to fight again, and believe me, no Diaz will ever beat a wrestler in the UFC. There are only so many safe fights for him.

The UFC is in such a weird spot.
They've created all this hype with Diaz, and now they're stuck trying to put the genie back in the bottle.

It's like, they made Nate a draw and they want him to fight desperately, but they're trying to figure out a way to get him in the cage without telling him as much.

I can't say i blame Nate. He's got Dana talking about him to the media saying he's turning down fights, then in his next breath he's saying negotiations are moving along for the champ in the division to take a fight in another sport potentially for another company.

Why should Nate or any LW care? The champ in their division is by far the highest paid employee on the roster and even he can't be bothered to come back to work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back