Nate Diaz: This ***ker Can't Stop Making Sh** Up About Me. I Haven't Been Offered Any Fights."

who gives a f**k if Nate was actually offered fights or not?

btw...Dana calling/texting with "would you interested in _______" without a contract and legit $$$, is hardly the same as being 'offered a fight'.

Just like laughing at facing MJ, with a massive pay cut, is not Tony "turning down a fight"...that is Tony have some self-respect and common sense, and recognizing bulls**t when he sees it.

no opponent other than Conor, or Tony for the interim title, makes ANY sense for Nate. he doesn't need the money (which would be a fraction of what he make in those fights), and facing anyone else is all risk, no reward.

I want to see Nate fight again as much as any of you, but this is common sense, guys.

Truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

Whats all the pretending he was ever gonna take a different fight? He said explicitly in his post 202 interview. I'm not coming back until Conor 3. So, he's not coming back except for the third conor fight. seems pretty straight forward.

Straight calling out Dana.....hahaha. He knows he can flip the switch, go over to Bellator and become their biggest star without fighting a single fight. Dana knows it too, which is why he isnt gonna say shit.
Ya I don't think Dana cares about nate really he isn't shit without mcgregor

Ya I don't think Dana cares about nate really he isn't shit without mcgregor

Well hes running low on star power which is why he probably begged george to come back and offered him whatever he wanted after previously talking shit about him. Dana is a conniving weasel of a man........i dunno how many times hes talked trash about a guy only to suck their dicks when he needs something.

Ferg vs Nate for the Interim Title or Conor/Nate 3... lol

nate is coming off of a loss, why would he get a title shot?

do you presently work for UFC or trying to get hired with these shitty illogical ideas?

Kelso-Says-Burn-That-70s-Show.gif

do you presently work for UFC or trying to get hired with these shitty illogical ideas?

He FINISHED the current champ and lost a close decision.

Isn't UFC contractually obligated to, offer every fighter at least four fights over the course of one year, every year while the contract is active?

Well hes running low on star power which is why he probably begged george to come back and offered him whatever he wanted after previously talking shit about him. Dana is a conniving weasel of a man........i dunno how many times hes talked trash about a guy only to suck their dicks when he needs something.
Nate has stopped fighting right when his stock was the highest ! I don't think he knows what to do I'm sure waiting for mcgregor would make him the most money but he should have asked for a big name that is a good stylistic match up so he could build some momentum for the trilogy he's fucking it up mcgregors not going to fight him until he's exhausted his other options

Conor gets a shot at a weight class he hasn't fought at since the minor leagues after losing to Cabo Nate then winning a majority decision. People get title shots after losses all the time in the UFC.

Calling your boss a fucker and giving him the middle finger emoji is probably the quickest way to resolve this problem
Dana's not his boss. Diaz is an independent contractor, not an employee.

I hope WME fires this guy. In any other sports, if a employee says this about their employer, they will get purge out of the league.

I hope WME fires this guy. In any other sports, if a employee says this about their employer, they will get purge out of the league.

Dana White is not Nate Diaz's boss. Nate Diaz does not have a boss since he is in a contract relationship.

Fighters literally have all the power but get treated like trash and clowns like you want to shit on them more

some of you fuckwits suck too much corporate dick

go fuck urself shill

Back