Nate Diaz: This ***ker Can't Stop Making Sh** Up About Me. I Haven't Been Offered Any Fights."

Why should Nate fight Eddie Vasquez? He's got money now and he didn't give a fuck when he was broke.

In his own tweet he says he was offered a fight. lol Fucking Nate Diaz smh. I want what he's smoking.

Swap that Stockton slap for some common fucking sense Nate. Jesus he tries me, and I'm one of the Diaz brothers longest-time supporters ffs. Vexing.

Just getting annoyed by the whole thing really.

If Conor is going to fight Floyd what is so bad about Diaz vs. Ferguson. If you ask me Nate Diaz vs. Tony Ferguson could headline a PPV, everytime you show either of them in a promo you show Conor. People will watch alone for the Conor association.

It's obviously the fight to make at the moment. I can understand Nate turning down Eddie Alvarez but if he's turning down Tony Ferguson then i got a problem with that one.

Everyone in the UFC is on steroids.

If he gets offered the Ferguson fight for an interim, he should accept.
That's the best fight he can get except for the trilogy fight.

I think Diaz would take a fight other than Conor if he knew the rubber match was on the table as an incentive. Make Diaz vs. Ferguson for the interim, and if Diaz can come out on top with the belt, the rubber match with Conor also serves as a unification bout.

If Conor deserved a rematch with Diaz, it's only fair Diaz get the rubber match, which is not to say I think it should be the next fight for either fighter.

Nate is a tool. But being a tool sells these days so he is a tool with money.

Straight calling out Dana.....hahaha. He knows he can flip the switch, go over to Bellator and become their biggest star without fighting a single fight. Dana knows it too, which is why he isnt gonna say shit.

Back