Media Nate Diaz Bashes UFC "Want You To Die Before Freeing You From Contract, Free Conor" - Update: Mcgregor Responds

The UFC doesn't "make" stars, they leech of them. If they made stars then ufc 300 would not have been calling Khabib to come back.
They made Conor mate, I'm not defending the UFC, just telling what i have watched happen. They really don't make many stars though, just Conor and Ronda.

Not from UFC's perspective, where their primary motive is profit. There's a reason CM Punk got a second fight in the UFC. It's not like die hard MMA fans were clamouring to see him fight.
It´s stupid because you don´t have that stats, i.e between MMA fans and non-mma fans.

Amicably how? They booked him coming off a loss with an undefeated fighter who he had no business in the cage with and made no sense for the division. The only reason Dana and Co were forced to high five Nate and act like they respected him on that PPV is he was willing to switch opponents to Tony and keep the card alive.

Nate fought out his contract for a reason, and the UFC openly hates fighters who fight out their contract.
Exactly

they tried to stall Nate's last fight on contract for as long as possible... to the point that Nate had no choice but to accept a fight against Khamzat

UFC wanted to make sure that Nate went out looking weak as possible,,.. But Just Bleed God had different plans

Props to Nate for standing up for Conor... standing up for what's right

I like Nate, but his crying is just nauseating by now. Nate, when you sign a contract, you agree to the terms, and if you don’t agree to the terms, you don’t sign. I know this is advanced calculus in Stockton, California, but most people that can read know this by now.

Am I naïve to assume Nate knows how to read?

Nate is the Diaz bro I can get behind (I've stated my opinion on Nick plenty of times here)

He went out on good terms, should just leave it alone. It does sound like he's looking for another red panty night though.
He’s talking about how awful it is to be under contract with the UFC while trying to get under contract with the UFC. His ignorance never ceases to surprise me.

They made Conor mate, I'm not defending the UFC, just telling what i have watched happen. They really don't make many stars though, just Conor and Ronda.
Ronda had a huge buzz even in Strikeforce. Stardom is all about the individual - the it factor. O'Malley would be on Conor's level of popularity right now if UFC could make stars.

We're going to be hearing about this type of stuff a lot if that court case eventually happens.

It’s obviously both
Conor always played hardball
And Dana is the Crimson Goof

Do they have the 3 fight offer per year clause anymore? If your boss doesn't offer you work when you try to show up it sounds like you don't work there anymore.

The UFC doesn't "make" stars, they leech of them. If they made stars then they would not have been calling Khabib to come back for ufc 300
Nobody would know who Khabib is if it weren't for the UFC, or anybody else on the roster for that matter. The only guys anybody had heard of before they got to the UFC were Brock, CM Punk and Greg Hardy. Conor McGregor was a plumber's apprentice on welfare before he got the UFC.

Nobody would know who Khabib is if it weren't for the UFC, or anybody else on the roster for that matter. The only guys anybody had heard of before they got to the UFC were Brock, CM Punk and Greg Hardy. Conor McGregor was a plumber's apprentice on welfare before he got the UFC.
Different argument. Sure, they provide a platform, but they don't make anyone a star.

No.

But Conor's too far gone to fight top 10 fighters. Paddy's the only lower tier fighter who makes sense.
The UFC needs to know when to let go. His name has been on the decline. He seems to want his two fights on his contract and to take his business elsewhere. Francis leaving didn’t hurt. Neither will Conor. The reputation we will try to scumbag you at the end precedes itself. As far as Patty he’s too low low on the totem pole. After Patty Tony would be the only fight left they could make. Cinor is finished. The UFC should book the Nate rematch then maybe a Patty. Just no more Cerrone’s diving off shoulder bumps

"Get in, get rich, get out".

What is he still doing "in"?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back