Media Nate Diaz Bashes UFC "Want You To Die Before Freeing You From Contract, Free Conor" - Update: Mcgregor Responds

It’s a bit of both. The ufc will do anything in their power to not let Conor have a boxing fight in Saudi Arabia, they want him to sign a new contract.

On the other hand, Conor doesn’t really want to get his ass kicked again. He knows he’s over the hill. He doesn’t need to do any of this but wants to stay relevant.

Different argument. Sure, they provide a platform, but they don't make anyone a star.
Same argument really, without the platform they would be nobody.

UFC saw the potential in Conor and exploited it, making him their biggest star. Same with Ronda, they saw a chance to go mainstream with the lady judoka and pushed her down our damn throats. You think she would have made it that far without the beating Mayweather BS hyperbole from the UFC?

the fuck is pattys day, kind of shows the level of intelligence we are dealing with here

Same argument really, without the platform they would be nobody.

UFC saw the potential in Conor and exploited it, making him their biggest star. Same with Ronda, they saw a chance to go mainstream with the lady judoka and pushed her down our damn throats. You think she would have made it that far without the beating Mayweather BS hyperbole from the UFC?
Oh they exploited him alright. Funny how you keep bringing up Conor and Ronda, where are the new stars? Why is the UFC not making new ones?

Wow, so I've been bitching about McGregor yapping all the time about an upcoming fight only to get attention, but I'm starting to believe that the UFC might be doing their classic dirty contract trick with Conor. LOL. Anyone aware of the current contract situation between Conor and the UFC? Like how many fights he has left?

Wow, so I've been bitching about McGregor yapping all the time about an upcoming fight only to get attention, but I'm starting to believe that the UFC might be doing their classic dirty contract trick with Conor. LOL. Anyone aware of the current contract situation between Conor and the UFC? Like how many fights he has left?
2 left. Yes, they're fcking Conor on this one

Oh they exploited him alright. Funny how you keep bringing up Conor and Ronda, where are the new stars? Why is the UFC not making new ones?
Lack of stardom talent and tired fans, we are also to blame.

A long time will have to pass in my humble opinion for the UFC to be able to shine again like they did with those 2, we could call the UFC a bit of a one trick poney in those regards.

At max they should have been looking at Chuck liddle levels of stardom but they struck lucky with those i mentioned a few times already.

That said it is still the UFC who made them stars, why you keep trying to argue that with me?

What happens if Conor goes and boxs or fightes outside of the UFC? They gonna go in there and arrest him in the ring since it ain't UFC? If those guys got all that money why can't they pay conor in some off shore secret bank account and tell the ufc to fuck off?
that's contract-breaking, he'll pay a huge fine for it

what happened to he does what he wants????????????????????????????????????LMAO!!! dude is coked out half the time he doesnt want to fight
you are not reading the story before commenting

Conor so badly wanting to fight Nate again just shows that he's at the same level as Nate now
Of course one would have confidence issues after breaking the leg and having such a long layoff. Anderson fought Diaz and nobody was bitching about it.

UFC is 100% the hold up because they want Conor to sign a new 6-fight extension. Look at what's going on in the UFC landscape: Poirer, Pereira, Jones and other big names have all signed 6 fight extensions which for them at this stage in their career is basically a signal of retiring a UFC fighter. Dana held up the Ngannou/Jones fight because Francis was too much of a flight risk. If you fail to sign these multi fight extensions then the UFC do everything possible to ice you and plan to devalue you on the way out (Diaz). UFC, primarily Hunter Campbell, have kept the machine going without McGregor thanks to their lucrative ESPN deal which guarantees UFC profit. If McGregor fought out his contract before a new deal is signed then UFC would be lacking a big attraction for their next TV deal.

Conor is a snake but the man loves to fight. He wants another go at boxing and he doesn't want the UFC to get a taste of it. You will never hear any of the bought out media bring this up and point out the contradiction. It's a shame but the UFC is in the position to ice McGregor short term paydays to ensure that their future bottomline and status quo are maintained. McGregor on the sidelines tangled up in contract mess under UFC banner > McGregor independently promoting his own fights creating massive competition for the UFC.
There's also the hypothesis that the leg injury made Conor afraid to kick/get kicked and this would make him favor boxing now.

2007= boxing is dying, ufc is the future!!!

The future= 2024....

The fight was never scheduled
It absolutely was scheduled. Contracts were signed. I know this because Nate has told the story about how after Dana pulled the fight, the contract was null and void. So when the UFC came calling to re-schedule the fight, Nate told them that his price went up. And he got it.

Goodness sake, can they not just announce / sort this fight. Pay the men and let's move on. UFC 305 or something.

It absolutely was scheduled. Contracts were signed. I know this because Nate has told the story about how after Dana pulled the fight, the contract was null and void. So when the UFC came calling to re-schedule the fight, Nate told them that his price went up. And he got it.

Whatever, the hate Conor gets for anything he does is just ridiculous, it denotes a penchant for moralizing behavior.

so Conor has 2 fights left? he knows if he loses both he won't be able to make much in boxing so he's probably waiting for an opponent like Eddie Alvarez to come to the top.. Really he should just fight some cans and get it over with, any PPV with him will sell regardless

Had no idea there were so many casuals on this forum. I’m new here.

I was at both those fights live and they were legendary. I was on the “JV squad” for skrappack team Diaz.

Nate is one of the OGs of the game we have left and was fed to the wolves for peanuts his whole career.

Any of you casuals hating should put that keyboard down. Stop playing touch butt with dorks in the park , cut your pony tail and go train for the first time in your life

It wouldn't suprise me if this Anti-UFC rant is a work, & Dana, Mac & Nate are still very much in friendly negotiationz with each other, knowing that you can't buy better publicity than this free chatter they're getting by talking this shit.

O'Malley slipped it out that Conor might be ahead of him for headlining teh Sphere later this year. What bigger publicity than wrapping oop teh Nate Trilogy. I can imagine both of them want to see their mugz on teh dome of that grand monstrocity.

Back