Media Nate Diaz Bashes UFC "Want You To Die Before Freeing You From Contract, Free Conor" - Update: Mcgregor Responds

Nobody gives a damn about Chandler vs Mcgregor. Huge mistake this TUF was. Conor vs Diaz 3 is much more fun

I don't think they are the same.

Nate sat around and really didn't have much to say. Reading between all the reports during his hiatus was basically the UFC offered him fights per any UFC contract throughout that time and basically he just turned them down or asked for more money.

Conor, in public is saying everything about wanting to get in there. I think the UFC is trying to get Conor to sign a new 5 or 8 fight contract or something. I think the UFC is very worried about Conor fighting out his contract in 2024 if he had his way. Then that leaves him open to do all kinds of shit on his own. Last thing they want is PFL stepping in and putting on Conor vs Diaz 3. They know that will bring eyeballs to it and it's the kind of eyeballs PFL can't attract right now very easily, casuals. Personally, if I'm the UFC I send him out the door with two losses and move on if a new contract isn't possible.

Nobody gives a damn about Chandler vs Mcgregor. Huge mistake this TUF was. Conor vs Diaz 3 is much more fun

If by fun you mean thats the level that conor can beat these days is someone washed and retired like diaz then sure.

If by fun you mean thats the level that conor can beat these days is someone washed and retired like diaz then sure.
One fight has a story and the other doesn't, it's as simple as that

that's contract-breaking, he'll pay a huge fine for it
And how they suppose to get that money? Prior to the big fight, Conor (or whoever really) moves their money into some off shore bank account, and then get all that money deposited into that off shore bank account. How they gonna get it from Conor? Also, all of this is by support of that rich middle east oil fuck you money.

Back