Name the Funniest incident in UFC/MMA History.

The whole Black Beast vs. Travis Browne fight and especially the post fight interview.

Edwin Dewees and Rich Franklin started making out and shitting themselves during their fight.

Tito always cracked me up, with his trolling of Ken Shamrock and his interviews after fights talking about his cracked skull, severed spine, and other bullshit like that lol

Conor smashing that bus window or when he filled up Dana White's car with a cement mixer. Also the time he attacked Dana in hospital and hit him on the head with a bed pan. My favourite was when he drove a beer truck to the octagon and sprayed down Khabib and Tony who did fookin nuttin.

Guten Tag, like we say in germany,

name the most funniest/cringe/fucked up/"holycow"/"thatskindagay" - moments in UFC/MMA.

Well, Junior Albinis Pants was fucked up, dont know how he could go out with this crappants and this blonde dude with the blue string.

Show me what you got!
Albini is disgusting to look at ugh... put on real shorts you gross fat fuck

I remember when George Roop won, celebrating by hugging 1 of his cornerman from the top of the cage but ended up pulling him and falling inside the octagon on his back. They tried to play it cool tho by acting like roop took him down and do some ground and pound lol

giphy.gif

When I saw this live, I almost died laughing.

So did Dada! (Minus the laughing part.)

Bisping KOing Rockhold was f&%*ing hilarious. I was honestly giggling like a 5 year old hearing a fart joke for the first time.

Funniest to me was Chael’s entire troll campaign leading to his first fight with Anderson. Shit was gold especially since everyone thought he was going to die in 1 round. What a fight that turned out to be.

Back