Name the Funniest incident in UFC/MMA History.

giphy.gif

When I saw this live, I almost died laughing.

-The joe rogan ice incident
-Yoel stool gate
-Yoel shit stain
-Hendo knocking out Lombard with a strongman elbow
-Stipe holding Ngannou down like a cop

Many good ones. Love Rogan losing his shit over the ice incident.

The winner, however:

Garbrandt mistakenly outing his own team’s PED use in the leadup to fighting Dillashaw.

its been mentioned,but i feel it has to be watched.i give you

the best kiss in mma!

Tony Ferguson’s gas station sunglasses

Conor smashing that bus window or when he filled up Dana White's car with a cement mixer. Also the time he attacked Dana in hospital and hit him on the head with a bed pan. My favourite was when he drove a beer truck to the octagon and sprayed down Khabib and Tony who did fookin nuttin.

That's a good list. But what about the "Kiss My Ass" match he had with Dana at 202?

Guten Tag, like we say in germany,

name the most funniest/cringe/fucked up/"holycow"/"thatskindagay" - moments in UFC/MMA.

Well, Junior Albinis Pants was fucked up, dont know how he could go out with this crappants and this blonde dude with the blue string.

Show me what you got!
Bones doing exactly what Daniel predicted himself to do, hence the Head kick that won Jonny teh fight and BELT!

<JonesDXSuckIt><JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh><JonesLaugh>

Guten Tag, like we say in germany,

name the most funniest/cringe/fucked up/"holycow"/"thatskindagay" - moments in UFC/MMA.

Well, Junior Albinis Pants was fucked up, dont know how he could go out with this crappants and this blonde dude with the blue string.

Show me what you got!
Oh yea I thought of another one...when Lesnar shoved the cop.

Chael Sonnen Podcast midweek:

Aaron Pico with all the allure, the pedigree, ncaa and when he pins you ....

The Choir Boy:Chael Sonnen was never my friend.

What's weird is early on in Don Frye's career he had more of a high pitch voice( Check his pre/post-fight interviews in the first couple of UFC fights). Is the raspy-ness a product of long-term PED use, I wonder....
It's a product of years of drinking...

Many good ones. Love Rogan losing his shit over the ice incident.

The winner, however:

Garbrandt mistakenly outing his own team’s PED use in the leadup to fighting Dillashaw.

Never heard about this? What did he say?

Also, anyone remember when I believe Alvarez blew his nose in between rounds and Rogan spent the rest of the fight saying how he should know not to do that with a nose injury as it causes the eyes to swell quicker? It was a good point but he just wouldn't stop lol.

Never heard about this? What did he say?

Also, anyone remember when I believe Alvarez blew his nose in between rounds and Rogan spent the rest of the fight saying how he should know not to do that with a nose injury as it causes the eyes to swell quicker? It was a good point but he just wouldn't stop lol.

Back