Name the Funniest incident in UFC/MMA History.

I actually know a guy that filled up a guys car with cement from a cement truck/mixer. He served time for it. He is a recovering alcoholic and has told me that story a couple of times. He’s a mean old son of a bitch. Shout out Cliff!!

Is this Cliff?

giphy.webp

Tony Ferguson wearing sunglasses indoors which caused him to trip on an A/V cable which caused him to completely blow his knee out and canceled the Khabib fight for the 4th time
Seriously, what are the fucking odds for ANY of those things to happen, let alone, all of them to go down

This was too Funny, and the Tito interview with Babalu was great

UFC getting a production guy to block out Gabi Garcia at 222 was pretty funny.

7qXprZL.png

Art Jimmerson wearing a boxing glove to not hurt his “jab hand” at UFC 1.

What's weird is early on in Don Frye's career he had more of a high pitch voice( Check his pre/post-fight interviews in the first couple of UFC fights). Is the raspy-ness a product of long-term PED use, I wonder....

Rampage buying a jock strap is still one of my favs

I’ve got a big Dick and big balls and this ain’t gonna fit me

kimbo vs dada fight is the funniest moment ever, no competition!!!

also

Conor smashing that bus window or when he filled up Dana White's car with a cement mixer. Also the time he attacked Dana in hospital and hit him on the head with a bed pan. My favourite was when he drove a beer truck to the octagon and sprayed down Khabib and Tony who did fookin nuttin.
End of thread

Back