Name Cyborg's Five Best Wins

For the love of GOD, the cyborg has been and always will be an overated drug users who has fought sub-par competition with the exception of Marloes @her ideal weight and to a lesser extent Gina Carano.

Cyborg depends on being heavier and bigger than everyone via huge cutting. She knows she isn't good enough without that strength advantage, as well as the stamina boost direutic illegal drug use has given. I don't get how people don't see this.

Cyborg the epitome of a coward of a fighter. She could have been a millionaire if she wasn't so addicted to being a bully in the ring. Bj Penn has gotten beat senseless jn some fights because he was willing to actually challenge himself, but he is still one of the GOAT as far as pure breed fighters go. Cyborg at 135 after being forced to bulk down wouldn't be top 5.

Agreed with everything except the part about how Cyborg could've been a millionare or whatever. She wouldn't have the fame she has now if she hadn't have gotten on the roids early.

What people have to understand is, Cyborg looks amazing against smaller fattened up nobodies and mostly crap fighters at FW. Just a bigger girl looking good due to being bigger and stronger (due to roids).

If she'd never done the roids and had a normal physique and was able to make 135, maybe she'd developed her skills a bit more, but at the moment she's just a sloppy brawler.

A natural 135 Cyborg wouldn't be top 5. Even with her current advantages, she struggled to get Daria off her leg for a whole round and to disengage from Lina Lansberg in the clinch. Lina was a fattened up BW.

The roids are the only reason she has a name. She'd have gotten mauled by girls like Pena, Zingano, Mcman, Tate, etc. on the ground. Ronda would've tossed her like a fucking toy in the clinch. And on the feet she wouldn't have the power she has now. Nunes would fucking kill her standing or grappling, and she'd never beat any of the more technical strikers like Holly or Val. Man, Val would teach her how to strike.

She'd be better than Jessica Eye and probably Bethe, but that's about it.

Not her fault she roided and spent hours in the gym most days for over a decade? Got it. She's just another victim of accidental roiding and gym membership. Don't you just hate it when you accidentally go to the gym and lift heavy weights.

Sorry champ, the only noteworthy opponents fight in a different weight class. Your job to meet them in their weight class, not their job to meet you in yours. Why do Cytards expect everyone else to challenge themselves, except cyborg, she should be gifted fights with women that weigh 20-40lbs lighter than her. If cyborg wants the challenge, she knows what to do. Why does she refuse?

You have proof she juiced right? Waiting for the link..................

Cybro fought at 125 lb in 2005, then 135.

She's walking around at 170ish due to cheating and then after being caught, she still wants to keep the muscle mass rewards from cheating.

She's still continues in building muscles mass to get an unfair advantage over other girls and then calling them out for not wanting to go to all you can eat buffets, to move up in weight.....basically turning a well conditioned Fighter into a chubby, fatass just so they can fight at a heavier weight class vs. someone who cheated to get there with muscles.

You mean when she was calling out Ronda, who wisely dropped down to avoid fighting Cyborg, and then started a mudslinging campaign against her that still remains today, even though Ronda got exposed as the fraud.

I don't understand why people are so angry with Cyborg - like real anger like she did something really bad - she didn't. People like Barrett, Bonnar, Leben all get love here despite failing multiple tests... To me it's a combination of WMMA hate, jumping on trends, and basic small-mindedness that keeps tissue cycle of hate going. Before Ronda brought an army of casuals to the sport, Cyborg was feared and revered, but nobody was saying she had a dick on their podcast or whatever.

Whether she did the roids or not is beside the point... She has done nothing except keep training, keep winning, not crying or causing a scene, staying classy, and so on. That includes clocking Magana... Cyborg is a proper champion, has the mentality and the skills to stay that way - it's a strange one for me - I just like watching her fight, and I don't care about the back story.

You have proof she juiced right? Waiting for the link..................

Are you kidding? Do you even know the fighter you're defending? If you're going to argue a subject, at least know what the fuck your subject is first.

Last edited:
30002755-1286539744-872000.jpg
You must think this is a Fedor thread.

Are you kidding? Do you even know the fighter you're defending? If you're going to argue a subject, at least know what the fuck your subject is first.

Perfect, so you'll have no problem providing evidence. I'm waiting...................

Perfect, so you'll have no problem providing evidence. I'm waiting...................

No, I don't have a problem supplying the evidence.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/1/6/2688239/cyborg-santos-steroids-positive-test-strikeforce

Like I said, if you're going to argue a subject, at least know what the subject is. Another piece of advise, don't act like a smug twat when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Cyborg failing for steroids was one of the highest profile failures at that time. I don't know how you can have been a member here since 2003 and not be aware of cyborgs steroid use.

Last edited:

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/1/6/2688239/cyborg-santos-steroids-positive-test-strikeforce

Like I said, if you're going to argue a subject, at least know what the subject is. Another piece of advise, don't act like a smug twat when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Cyborg failing for steroids was one of the highest profile failures at that time. I don't know how you can have been a member here since 2003 and not be aware of cyborgs steroid use.

Some people pride themselves on being wilfully ignorant of what's going on.

Some people pride themselves on being wilfully ignorant of what's going on.

I'd expect that kind of thing from someone who is new to MMA, fair enough you don't know the past of the sport, though at least read up on subjects you're arguing in that case. But in 2012 that stuff was everywhere, I don't see how someone who followed the sport even remotely, could miss it.

You mean when she was calling out Ronda, who wisely dropped down to avoid fighting Cyborg, and then started a mudslinging campaign against her that still remains today, even though Ronda got exposed as the fraud.

I don't understand why people are so angry with Cyborg - like real anger like she did something really bad - she didn't. People like Barrett, Bonnar, Leben all get love here despite failing multiple tests... To me it's a combination of WMMA hate, jumping on trends, and basic small-mindedness that keeps tissue cycle of hate going. Before Ronda brought an army of casuals to the sport, Cyborg was feared and revered, but nobody was saying she had a dick on their podcast or whatever.

Whether she did the roids or not is beside the point... She has done nothing except keep training, keep winning, not crying or causing a scene, staying classy, and so on. That includes clocking Magana... Cyborg is a proper champion, has the mentality and the skills to stay that way - it's a strange one for me - I just like watching her fight, and I don't care about the back story.

There are so many things wrong with your post, but I'm not inspired to take it apart at this moment.

I'd expect that kind of thing from someone who is new to MMA, fair enough you don't know the past of the sport, though at least read up on subjects you're arguing in that case. But in 2012 that stuff was everywhere, I don't see how someone who followed the sport even remotely, could miss it.

You realize I'm not 'uptheirons'? I was talking about him, by the way.

You realize I'm not 'uptheirons'? I was talking about him, by the way.

I meant "you" as in people in general. Not directed at you as an individual. Probably could have worded it better, my bad.

That was in 2011. You accuse her of juicing now. Proof please.....................

That was in 2011. You accuse her of juicing now. Proof please.....................

That wasn't the conversation we had and you know it isn't. You said "it's not her fault she is bigger than the others", I said "it's not her fault she took steroids and spent several hours a day at the gym for the last 10+ years?" and you said "prove she took steroids". You got caught out not knowing what you're talking about, now tuck your tail and trot along.

The fact that her own "fans" hold her to a lower standard than they hold everyone else to, tell us everything we need to know.

Cyborg is a big juicer that had to juice to beat a bunch of cans.

You know you have very little confidence in yourself when you need to cheat hardcore to beat up a bunch of soccer moms.

That wasn't the conversation we had and you know it isn't. You said "it's not her fault she is bigger than the others", I said "it's not her fault she took steroids and spent several hours a day at the gym for the last 10+ years?" and you said "prove she took steroids". You got caught out not knowing what you're talking about, now tuck your tail and trot along.

She's always been bigger than the other girls, i find it interesting you want to dispute this. You said she ducked fighters by juicing and moving up, yet your only example is from 2011, before any of this ufc wmma bullshit started. Don't blame me cause you have your timelines mixed up.

She's always been bigger than the other girls, i find it interesting you want to dispute this. You said she ducked fighters by juicing and moving up, yet your only example is from 2011, before any of this ufc wmma bullshit started. Don't blame me cause you have your timelines mixed up.

No I didn't, I said she bailed, bulked up and came back with the intention of fighting the people she previously said she couldn't fight.

She doesn't look particularly large in this fight, compared to her opponent. I don't know what weight they fought at, but her opponent is listed as a 135er. She's in decent shape no doubt, but no where near the 160lbs(ish) she was when she joined the UFC.

So when did this "always" begin? Sometime within the few years before she popped for roids no doubt.

No I didn't, I said she bailed, bulked up and came back with the intention of fighting the people she previously said she couldn't fight.

She doesn't look particularly large in this fight, compared to her opponent. I don't know what weight they fought at, but her opponent is listed as a 135er.

So when did this "always" begin? Sometime within the few years before she popped for roids no doubt.

LOL, you had to go back to 2005 to find someone that isn't smaller than her?

Back