Namajunas: I won’t accept third Joanna fight unless she publicly says I’m the best

Joana got beaten twice in a row by Rose. She needs to fight at least 2 or 3 times before being considered to get a 3rd one against Rose.

The good thing for JJ is both fights were good fights and fun to watch so it wont exactly be a drag if a rematch happens. With that said yea I think 2 or 3 wins is being generous. I'd like 4 at the very least and then we can go from there. Unless Rose loses the belt then everything change obviously.

UnselfishVapidEidolonhelvum-size_restricted.gif

Get some hotter chicks
Cyborg?

Joana got beaten twice in a row by Rose. She needs to fight at least 2 or 3 times before being considered to get a 3rd one against Rose.

3 top wins and show BIG improvements in her game in my opinion. Otherwise she might just lose again for the third time, that would be pointless.

Are we going by UFC rankings or not?

I don't mind if you want to move the goal post, but you previously said that Namajunas never defeated anyone in the top five to earn a title shot, but according to the UFC's rankings neither did Gadelha.

LOL Don't be that guy. Don't act like the UFC had that division for decades. Gadelha was thought of as the best in the world at that weight class till Joanna beat her. Meanwhile, Rose was losing to Esparza on the TUF finale. Coincidentally, Esparza is still the only really good wrestler Rose has faced in 4 years.

She is 2-0, why on earth would they fight again?

I feel the same way about Rose and Joanna that I do about Weidman and Anderson meaning I believe Anderson (Joanna) is still better overall but Weidman (Rose) is just a bad match up and will probably will 9/10

Rose is a brat but she doesn't owe Joanna anything. She has had two opportunities to get the belt and Rose won both times. JJ is still a top contender tho. She needs to win a few fights and then go for the trilogy. Or hope someone comes along and beats Rose, which is what I think will happen.
Why do you think Rose is a brat?

The good thing for JJ is both fights were good fights and fun to watch so it wont exactly be a drag if a rematch happens. With that said yea I think 2 or 3 wins is being generous. I'd like 4 at the very least and then we can go from there. Unless Rose loses the belt then everything change obviously.

Unless JJ has really fallen off or the other girls have caught up, I don't know if there are 4 fights in the division for her. She could rematch Karolina or Andrade but I'd like to see them fight Rose too. Especially Andrade.

I think the only question about Rose is how she'll do fighting a style like Andrade or Gadelha or even Esparza again. Would she fight like JJ did using movement or would she be more content to go to her back and use her bjj? I want to see those matchups.

Cobra Kai never die. Get that through your candied skulls betas.

isn't it pointless kinda trashtalkin at this point?
JJ already said in MMA Hour, that she may get title shot after win against Tecia ( Rose will get winner of Gadelha/Esparza, might get Andrade, or even Kowalkiewicz and she can lose it so yeah) or she can fight 10 more fights to get title shot, so...this whole interview sounds stupid, but hey it's TMZ

when i see JJ in calgary ill ask her to do it for you rose

Unless JJ has really fallen off or the other girls have caught up, I don't know if there are 4 fights in the division for her. She could rematch Karolina or Andrade but I'd like to see them fight Rose too. Especially Andrade.

I think the only question about Rose is how she'll do fighting a style like Andrade or Gadelha or even Esparza again. Would she fight like JJ did using movement or would she be more content to go to her back and use her bjj? I want to see those matchups.

Yeah and she is kinda forced to take fights like this, because it's not secret she avoided grapplers since her loss to Esparza. So i think it's good info for her fans.

Or if its anything like Joseph benevidas you can win 6 in a row and nobody will even talk about you getting a title shot. Lost a split decision to dj first go, on a 6 fight win streak, has only lost to dj at flw, and nobody talks about him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back