Nadal Wins again

Osaka is half American if the crowd didn’t know

serena tells judge not to question her character while questioning his character. and while there is no doubt how incredible of a player she has been, it baffles me the refusal of the commentators to ever talk bad about her behavior. actually it doesnt. if they did that, they would of course, be racist

Im with u guys and hate how she pulled the sexist card. I do think the ump should have let some of it slide tho (mainly the statements that cost her an entire game) because its such a high stakes match and ive seen players do a lot worse without penalties.

and rather than calling her out for being a bitch, they are praising her for her "leadership" and pushing through a tough situation. of course its a situation she caused.

cant remember the last time i saw someone win almost 4 million dollars and a major title and looked like her dog died while receiving her trophy

lol at serena's meltdown.
happened to see it at the gym.
breaking rackets, screaming at the umpire.
happy for Osaka.

lol at serena's meltdown.
happened to see it at the gym.
breaking rackets, screaming at the umpire.
happy for Osaka.
and then all the commentators do is praise her for her courage afterwards. i guess i can understand though because if they had dared call her out for her behavior, they would have been labeled racist immediately

So tired of them talking about her being a mother.

so pissed that crowd was booing like that during the celebration .. the match is over .. osaka won fair and square .. she's not the umpire .. poor girl was up there pulling on her visor and crying .. did they forget she's a 20 yr old kid who just played her ass off and outplayed serena williams ? .. utterly disgusted at that crowd .. and then serena makes it about herself 'please stop booing, we'll get through this' wtf lol .. on another note, osaka has serious game and even better she doesn't get rattled .. if she stays focused and hungry, sky's the limit on how many slams she can win

so pissed that crowd was booing like that during the celebration .. the match is over .. osaka won fair and square .. she's not the umpire .. poor girl was up there pulling on her visor and crying .. did they forget she's a 20 yr old kid who just played her ass off and outplayed serena williams ? .. utterly disgusted at that crowd .. and then serena makes it about herself 'please stop booing, we'll get through this' wtf lol .. on another note, osaka has serious game and even better she doesn't get rattled .. if she stays focused and hungry, sky's the limit on how many slams she can win

Think a lot of Americans just hate anything from Japan. really sad

that will be huge for her if she has that nerve. so many other girls with tons of talent (keys, stephens, muguruza, etc) get rustled so easily. they may have won a slam or two, but almost every match when they need to close, they get tight instead and often fall apart. if she can avoid that, she has something those girls dont in the soon to be post serena era

this is the kind of post I wanted to make but grew lazy.
thanks.

Back