Nadal Wins again

she really did.
she was going to lose anyway and I think she threw a tantrum intentionally
to cloud the whole affair, hoping to get fouled out and lose by default.
another entitled, elitist athlete vaunted by Nike.

looking at my twitter feed, people are going insane. there are so many people that have no idea about tennis at all chiming in on the racist nature of it and how serena was cheated of a win. i will buy the argument of it being a little sexist. they definitely never would have done that to nadal or federer. of course nadal and federer would have never acted like that in the first place.

however the racism part pisses me off. people in the wta walk on eggshells around her BECAUSE of her race. they want no part of that so they defend her at every turn. not one single commentator said a single thing negative about her. all they did was defend her actions, even praising them, calling her a leader, etc. she is a classless poor sport who is also a bully. i am actually shocked that the tournament officials didnt make the umpire apologize during the match. anyway, if you want to get your blood boiling, look her up on twitter

looking at my twitter feed, people are going insane. there are so many people that have no idea about tennis at all chiming in on the racist nature of it and how serena was cheated of a win. i will buy the argument of it being a little sexist. they definitely never would have done that to nadal or federer. of course nadal and federer would have never acted like that in the first place.

however the racism part pisses me off. people in the wta walk on eggshells around her BECAUSE of her race. they want no part of that so they defend her at every turn. not one single commentator said a single thing negative about her. all they did was defend her actions, even praising them, calling her a leader, etc. she is a classless poor sport who is also a bully. i am actually shocked that the tournament officials didnt make the umpire apologize during the match. anyway, if you want to get your blood boiling, look her up on twitter

Yao-ming-meme.jpg

Dam this Del Potro / Djokovic match is intense!

Del potro has like his whole Argentina squad making noise in the stands. This is very close.

This dude is a beast. I assume this is when he is in the zone. Very powerful shots.

Also, I didn't like McEnroe's antics as a player, but man he's a good commentator.

@KONG-D'SNT-TAP

Last edited:
This dude is a beast. I assume this is when he is in the zone. Very powerful shots.

Also, I didn't like McEnroe's antics as a player, but man he's a good commentator.

@KONG-D'SNT-TAP

Nadal is one of the best players ever

The best players ever in no particular order. Rafa, Roger, Sampras, Novak.

jiri novak? he only won 7 titles and had a career high ranking of 5. he isnt in the conversation

When he’s at 100% before his injuries and time off he could’ve beaten any male player ever. I think he’s one of the best players ever

When he’s at 100% before his injuries and time off he could’ve beaten any male player ever. I think he’s one of the best players ever
lol. he never sniffed a single title at a major. injuries or not, a guy that was never ranked above number 5 in the world cant be talked about along the greats

Nadal is one of the best players ever

The best players ever in no particular order. Rafa, Roger, Sampras, Novak.

Sampras would barely get a look in if he were around in the Sampras/Nadal/Djokovic era.

He’d be behind Murray too, IMO.

Sampras would barely get a look in if he were around in the Sampras/Nadal/Djokovic era.

He’d be behind Murray too, IMO.

He would beat most of them at Wimbledon and a few at the us open also.
French he would lose to all 3 tho.

Roger would be the toughest for him at Wimbledon.

Remember the 90s court at Wimbledon was different

He would beat most of them at Wimbledon and a few at the us open also.
French he would lose to all 3 tho.

Roger would be the toughest for him at Wimbledon.

Remember the 90s court at Wimbledon was different

That’s why I said in the Federer/Nadal/Djokovic era.

He wouldn’t have gotten 5 majors, IMO. Imagine a largely serve and volley style having a chance these days.......

That’s why I said in the Federer/Nadal/Djokovic era.

He wouldn’t have gotten 5 majors, IMO. Imagine a largely serve and volley style having a chance these days.......

He would change some stuff up but at Wimbledon he’d win. Hed best Novak at Wimbledon the eastiest imo

He also had a monster serve.

But I do agree the Big 3 now are better than just about every other player ever. I’d put Pete in there before Andy tho

Back