My negative review of shock doctor basix compression short w/ adult flex cup

the XO compression shorts have the pocket INSIDE the compression shorts so you don't need to ghetto rig em the under armour ones have the pocket on the inside too.

This is actually the first negative comment I have ever heard about this product.

I brought a pair about two months ago and haven

For those who are having problems with floating with the shock doctor's, have you tried other shorts like the XOs or UAs and had the same problems with floating?

I have XO ( admittedly prob a size to small) and underarmours ( these fit my 32" - 34" waist great in medium) . neither float too much, but I prefer the cup fit and cup tightness of the XO, but the underarmour comes out on top in comfort and build quality. will get a review up some time soon!

My shorts ripped during training on Monday. I emailed ShockDoctor and they told me to mail them in and they would replace them for me.

I wear the UA "slider" compression shorts. These have a little bit of padding on the shorts which is nice, and the slide in pocket works pretty well. They're a bit more expensive than Shock Doctors though, and don't include a cup, but I think they're quite a bit better.

I'm hung like a squirrel who lives above the arctic circle, and it works fine for me. Doesn't shift or pinch, and I've put it through hell.
all the others are too tight on me as well, this one's just right...

i didnt have to turn mine inside out. the pouch was on the inside.

just found this thread, glad i'm not the only one that had this issue. going to try the inside out and see if that works out.

All I have to say is problemo solved get yourself a MT steal cup. They take some getting use to but its a great product. It fits snug to your body, never moves, and you can take some pretty devastating shots to the pills and not flinch. Just remember when ordering the sizing is for Thai people so bump up a size.

P7190095.jpg

P7190091.jpg

P7190099.jpg

P7190101.jpg

I would put it on and take pictures but that costs extra.

Got my SD compression short and cup and the cup does float like crazy. I have to constantly adjust it. It floats up too high. I'm thinking that if I just put another pair of compression shorts over the SD's, that it might take care of the problem.

Back