My little cousin is posting on Instagram with thousands of dollars

I’d be very concerned if my cousin was becoming a Canadian rapper. Let us not forget the horror that was “Informer.”

Drake and The Weekend?

Anyway. I know he won’t make it as a rapper.

My concern is that he will be a career criminal.

Just go put him in a headlock and hold him there until he says he loves dick. Post that on Instagram.

Thug life.

What's his license plate number and neighborhood?

Wear a ski mask, find him alone somewhere secluded and beat the absolute fuck out of him. Break his face. Pistol whip him and tell him hes going to die like a pussy and point the gun right at his nose.

Then leave him there bleeding. Permanently disfigured and mentally traumatized, but alive.

It will scare him straight and he will adopt a better life style

This tbh fam.

Post the instagram so we can check it out

Lol at a Canadian rapper and the mean streers of Toronto?

<GSPWoah>

In his hands and driving around in cars.

He is only 18 and doesn’t have a job and I just recently found out he dropped out of high school.

He’s trying to make it as a Toronto Rapper

I wish he wouldn’t post this stuff on Instagram to arouse suspicion but I know he does it to get attention from girls.

I literally have no idea what he’s doing but I really hope he doesn’t go to jail. He has a big heart and I care for him.

He’s too old to listen to anything I say anyway.

I'd be more concerned that someone may decide to violently rob him.

Wear a ski mask, find him alone somewhere secluded and beat the absolute fuck out of him. Break his face. Pistol whip him and tell him hes going to die like a pussy and point the gun right at his nose.

Then leave him there bleeding. Permanently disfigured and mentally traumatized, but alive.

It will scare him straight and he will adopt a better life style

I love this.

Tony adding in some old school locking.

Back