My little cousin is posting on Instagram with thousands of dollars

Don’t know why anyone would want to emulate a rapper. Only a small percentage truly make it. The others end up dead from murder, dead from drugs, in jail, or at the very least broke. Watch MTV cribs from 10 years ago and none of those cars and houses are still owned by the rappers.

In his hands and driving around in cars.

He is only 18 and doesn’t have a job and I just recently found out he dropped out of high school.

He’s trying to make it as a Toronto Rapper

I wish he wouldn’t post this stuff on Instagram to arouse suspicion but I know he does it to get attention from girls.

I literally have no idea what he’s doing but I really hope he doesn’t go to jail. He has a big heart and I care for him.

He’s too old to listen to anything I say anyway.
Better stop him now. It’s a slippery slope. Next thing you know he’ll be a loser looking for serious, life changing advice on internet karoddy forums.

Sit down with him and have a heart to heart convo, those always work in hood movies

Don’t know why anyone would want to emulate a rapper. Only a small percentage truly make it. The others end up dead from murder, dead from drugs, in jail, or at the very least broke. Watch MTV cribs from 10 years ago and none of those cars and houses are still owned by the rappers.

Yep. It’s also since come out that a lot of the people on that show (including rappers) didn’t even own some of the homes or cars they presented. A lot them were provided through the show or agents to help make the show interesting and help make the stars appear wealthy.

Become his plug, he's obviously In the game. There's money to be made...

He does charm the ladies, though.......

giphy.gif

Drop some Queen and Iron Maiden albums before you leave.
I don't think 18 year olds know how to work an analog format anymore maybe download codes would be better.

I have a cousin like that too opie only he's a singer. He just turned 18 a few weeks ago. He's OKAY though and has a good amount of followers. A bit more practical minded than yours though as he just started trade school for HVAC this week. He sells shit on eBay and has worked fast food the past few summers. So while he does buy stupid shit to flex with on Insta he did get it through his own work and that's something I suppose.

Yep. It’s also since come out that a lot of the people on that show (including rappers) didn’t even own some of the homes or cars they presented. A lot them were provided through the show or agents to help make the show interesting and help make the stars appear wealthy.

The issue is that it puts a focus on what’s NOT important or realistic. This whole Kapernick thing is a riot.....tell black youths that by wearing over priced sneakers made with slave labor and making people rich, is making a statement over really important things.

Become a rival rapper on Instagram and challenge him to kill you. Meet with him live on Instagram so everyone could see the altercation.

If hes really dedicated to the job, he'll shoot you. If not, you know it's a phase.

Good luck.

My concern isn’t really that he wants to be a rapper.

It’s the fact that I strongly suspect he’s out there making money committing crimes.

In his hands and driving around in cars.

He is only 18 and doesn’t have a job and I just recently found out he dropped out of high school.

He’s trying to make it as a Toronto Rapper

I wish he wouldn’t post this stuff on Instagram to arouse suspicion but I know he does it to get attention from girls.

I literally have no idea what he’s doing but I really hope he doesn’t go to jail. He has a big heart and I care for him.

He’s too old to listen to anything I say anyway.
so where's that IG, playa?

If he's black and a Toronto rapper, worry not bro ... he'll be shot dead soon.

RIP Smoke Dog and Shakey

Join his squad and work undercover exposing his hustle and work from the inside

Back