My little cousin is posting on Instagram with thousands of dollars

Wear a ski mask, find him alone somewhere secluded and beat the absolute fuck out of him. Break his face. Pistol whip him and tell him hes going to die like a pussy and point the gun right at his nose.

Then leave him there bleeding. Permanently disfigured and mentally traumatized, but alive.

It will scare him straight and he will adopt a better life style

The opposite will happen. This would give him street cred and he'd wear it as a badge of honor.

Have a heart to heart battle rap

What's his mumble game like? Does he have face tattoos?

Wear a ski mask, find him alone somewhere secluded and beat the absolute fuck out of him. Break his face. Pistol whip him and tell him hes going to die like a pussy and point the gun right at his nose.

Then leave him there bleeding. Permanently disfigured and mentally traumatized, but alive.

The kids want that to happen now so they can get more hype.

TMZ__Rapper_Tekashi69_kidnapped__robbed__0_5835171_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Shoot him up so you can give him street cred in order to elevate his rap career

Don't forget to take his money, and leave a wad of bills stuffed in his mouth so he nearly chokes on it

In his hands and driving around in cars.

He is only 18 and doesn’t have a job and I just recently found out he dropped out of high school.

He’s trying to make it as a Toronto Rapper

I wish he wouldn’t post this stuff on Instagram to arouse suspicion but I know he does it to get attention from girls.

I literally have no idea what he’s doing but I really hope he doesn’t go to jail. He has a big heart and I care for him.

He’s too old to listen to anything I say anyway.
Want me to lay a beating on him?

You forgot the part where you take all his money

Do you still ha e butthole warts??? Are you still cheating on your girlfriend??? Are you still stalking the men your ex has done sex with???

These are important questions Steven universe.

Encourage him to get facial tattoo's.

Do you still ha e butthole warts??? Are you still cheating on your girlfriend??? Are you still stalking the men your ex has done sex with???

These are important questions Steven universe.

I’m happy to say the answer is no to all 3.

Although I do have to go back for my checkup, it’s been more than 3 weeks.

Getting them burned off hurts like a bitch for 3 days.

I’m happy to say the answer is no to all 3.

Although I do have to go back for my checkup, it’s been more than 3 weeks.

Getting them burned off hurts like a bitch for 3 days.

I bet it hurts....3rd degree burns on your anus can’t be pleasant.

I’d be very concerned if my cousin was becoming a Canadian rapper. Let us not forget the horror that was “Informer.”

Back