My friend thinks Ronda Rousey could beat Roberto Duran in boxing

You need a new friend

You Don't Know Shit About Boxing. Your friend doesn't especially, and both of you (it's probably you) lack common sense. Stop trolling TS or get some common sense quickly.

under the right circumstances

BktUJX9.gif

Ronda couldn't beat Duran's meat.

Ask your friend about what he smokes I want some.

Your friend is literally the stupidest human on the planet. He's going to make you more stupid if you keep talking to him.

Duran right now as an old man would put Ronda into a coma that she'd be in for at least 2 weeks. Your friend must've been dropped on his head repeatedly when he was born.

Your friend is one of the large group of people who - as Floyd puts it - "don't know shit about boxing."

his arugment was that women fighters today, with all the advancements in technology and nutrition are superior to male fighters of the 80s

so he thinks Ronda, even as an mma fighter, has superior boxing ability to Duran

is he right?

4-duran.jpg

your friend sounds like a fucking retard

Microcephaly is no laughing matter.

It's an old gif of "Pinhead", I think. A side show performer who at least made a living, might have otherwise been institutionalized somewhere horrific, you know?

his arugment was that women fighters today, with all the advancements in technology and nutrition are superior to male fighters of the 80s

so he thinks Ronda, even as an mma fighter, has superior boxing ability to Duran

is he right?

4-duran.jpg

Back OT...
He is no friend of anyone. Cut off all contact. Also, you felt the need to ask this question?

It's an old gif of "Pinhead", I think. A side show performer who at least made a living, might have otherwise been institutionalized somewhere horrific, you know?

I believe it's a gif from the movie Freaks (1932). They called people with Microcephaly "Pinheads" commonly in those times.

I believe it's a gif from the movie Freaks (1932). They called people with Microcephaly "Pinheads" commonly in those times.

Agree. That's what they called him specifically, throughout his career, I think. I know they called them all that, but his stage name or whatever.

Back