My friend thinks Ronda Rousey could beat Roberto Duran in boxing

his arugment was that women fighters today, with all the advancements in technology and nutrition are superior to male fighters of the 80s

so he thinks Ronda, even as an mma fighter, has superior boxing ability to Duran

is he right?

4-duran.jpg

This dude is trolling the F@#! out of you dude. Props to this comedic genius.

Duran knocked out boxing greats. She would get Pipino Cuevas'd before she got in the ring.

Thanks for deleting my response, it still should be wasteland.

his arugment was that women fighters today, with all the advancements in technology and nutrition are superior to male fighters of the 80s

so he thinks Ronda, even as an mma fighter, has superior boxing ability to Duran

is he right?

4-duran.jpg

Get new friends.

TS, the following options could be true:

- He's trolling you
- He knows nothing about fighting
- He's plain retarded

Or a combination of the above ^

In the boxing ring? Does your friend take the short bus to school?

is he right?

4-duran.jpg

Tell your friend a box of rocks has a higher IQ than him. Duran wins 1000 of 1000 boxing matches

tell him go watch Hagler, Hearns, Duran, Leonard. Any fight any time. and then proceed to touch him with the jab as he is an idiot.

Ofc Ronda would beat Duran. Hell, even Floyd "hands of foam" Mayweather would probably beat him. The more interesting matchup is Ronda vs prime Tyson. Would Tyson be able to box on the outside or would Ronda be able to get inside and use her power effectively?

The Ronda that fought against Bethe would be too much for Iron Mike. She goes to the body too well! Just ask the pro boxers she was dropping in sparring before that fight.

Seriously though if someone told me they thought Ronda could beat Duran I'd probably just walk away mid sentence. Nothing good can come of having someone that dumb in your life .

Show him this:

{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}

Back