My friend thinks Ronda Rousey could beat Roberto Duran in boxing

MoreKane

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
his arugment was that women fighters today, with all the advancements in technology and nutrition are superior to male fighters of the 80s

so he thinks Ronda, even as an mma fighter, has superior boxing ability to Duran

is he right?

4-duran.jpg

Lose his number

Just point and laugh. Then walk away.

This didn't happen.

Is he talking about if the fight happened today against 65 year old Roberto Duran? I think I'd still put my money on Duran.

his arugment was that women fighters today, with all the advancements in technology and nutrition are superior to male fighters of the 80s

so he thinks Ronda, even as an mma fighter, has superior boxing ability to Duran

is he right?

4-duran.jpg

You have an autistic feminist cuckold for a friend

it did

he is one of those people that denies that there are any biological differences between men and women

Assume they have the same "stats" as if this were a dumb video game, it's still a wash for Duran. It's about skill. Ronda can't box for shit. Duran was one of the best ever. That's it.

Come on man. She got starched by 2 woman boxers. How the fuck is she gonna last against Duran or Mayweather?

Doing some volunteer work at special needs joint I see.... Good for you TS

Ofc Ronda would beat Duran. Hell, even Floyd "hands of foam" Mayweather would probably beat him. The more interesting matchup is Ronda vs prime Tyson. Would Tyson be able to box on the outside or would Ronda be able to get inside and use her power effectively?

Ofc Ronda would beat Duran. Hell, even Floyd "hands of foam" Mayweather would probably beat him. The more interesting matchup is Ronda vs prime Tyson. Would Tyson be able to box on the outside or would Ronda be able to get inside and use her power effectively?

This nearly triggered me into a serious reply. Then I realised.

You're dumber than your friend for posting this. Grab him by the hand and go jump off a cliff together.

I knew a guy in middle school who filled in all Cs on every single multiple-choice test. He used to say "dial down the center" when he did it (it was the 90s, bonus points if you know the reference). Maybe your friend is that guy, all grown up.

he is one of those people that denies that there are any biological differences between men and women

Take advantage of his stupidity and seduce him. That's some good sex for free. You don't even have to dress up as an ugly woman like you usually do.

but shes a once in a lifetime greatest fighter ever or some shit according to joe rogan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back