My first day at Alliance - ATL

Hillary

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I have the worst luck! My flight from Memphis to arrive in Atlanta was going to be a quick one, where I

Awesome! And LOL @ Kirik. Crazy guy.

How long will you be there?

Sounds like they all have that really friendly but thrash you senseless style..lol.

If you open up a gm you should call it The Kitchen

Hilary, was Julia somebody who helped you stay out there? I have 3 weeks off this summer and would LOVE to go train out there. I could stay with my mom for a week or so, but driving from her house for the whole 3 weeks would be unrealistic, she lives too damn far. Just wondering if Julia is someone who maybe rents out her room for short term training or something.

Hilary, was Julia somebody who helped you stay out there? I have 3 weeks off this summer and would LOVE to go train out there. I could stay with my mom for a week or so, but driving from her house for the whole 3 weeks would be unrealistic, she lives too damn far. Just wondering if Julia is someone who maybe rents out her room for short term training or something.

I could talk to her. I know Alliance actually has a house that they rent out as well if you call up there.

Also the Kitchen is the greatest gym name idea ever.

Are you flexing your left arm in the last pic?

Dude, apparently!! It was an accident but I was holding the pot up (that was quite full and heavy) and it just came out looking like I've got guns.

Last edited:
That's sweet. I'm moving to the ATL area in the next few months and am very excited to check Alliance out myself

That's sweet. I'm moving to the ATL area in the next few months and am very excited to check Alliance out myself

In the same boat -- it's looking like I'm going to be in Atlanta for work for a few months -- if the schedule permits, I'll be training at Alliance, for sure. Nervous and excited. :)

Accomplished cook and gracious guest in addition to being a BJJ brown belt and a fearsome competitor! Very impressive, Hillary.

Accomplished cook and gracious guest in addition to being a BJJ brown belt and a fearsome competitor! Very impressive, Hillary.

man, i need to ask, why do you use that annoying font every time?

Dude, apparently!! It was an accident but I was pushing the bottom of the pot down (that was quite full and heavy) and it just came out looking like I've got guns.

chek-out-mah-guns-pyow-pyow.jpg

man, i need to ask, why do you use that annoying font every time?

:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back