my dad swagger-jacked Conor Mcgregors tattoo

Maybe I am gay? Jesus Christ, I'm old as fuck and missed my prime. Do dudes "turn gay" in their fifties?

e31.jpg

'indecipherable' Also, you need to get your eyes checked. There's nothing indecipherable about it. It's obviously a bird and those angles are feathers. The shape of the tattoo is similar and the red/black colors are repeated in Conor's tattoo.

The guy just can't accept the fact his hero stole his image from a male model.

Lol... Really, if that's your dad, I'd have a few drinks with him.
Seems story bound yo.

This "gay" model can get both your sister and your wife to sleep with him (simultaneously) in a hearbeat.

When you talk about Josh Mario John, speak with respect.

11352378_1460716664226231_1966725565_n.jpg
No he couldn't. He has a trophy girlfriend who tries to get famous from his instagram followers to further her own career. Why don't you show a picture of him without airbrushing and instagram filters? Not so impressive. There's a reason he's a niche, instagram model.

JoshThumb-870x400.jpg

V0BM1dF.jpg

I think the model also has the gorilla somewhere

Also notice the chain-link fence in the background, just like a MMA cage. Conor stole the whole idea of being a MMA fighter from this dude.

Clearly. That's a racoon. Where do you see the Mona Lisa's face? I don't know whether you know this or not, but there's a big difference between a human woman's face and a racoon with claws and whatnot. They're not even remotely the same.

Yes, your logic absolutely is retarded, as I'm demonstrating right now.
No you didn't. You did no such thing. The raccoon picture has the same clothes, same pose, and same background. 95% of the picture is the same as the Mona Lisa. You then are claiming that a Gorilla with a crown is the same as a cluster of indecipherable angles that don't form any coherent picture. You're a complete idiot who can't admit he's wrong.

I swaggerjackedoff in TS moms mouth and all over this thread

<mma3>

No he couldn't. He has a trophy girlfriend who tries to get famous from his instagram followers to further her own career. Why don't you show a picture of him without airbrushing and instagram filters? Not so impressive. There's a reason he's a niche, instagram model.

JoshThumb-870x400.jpg

I'm just joshing around, bruh. You seem very invested in Josh Mario John's back story. Why do you know so much things about him ?

I'm just joshing around, bruh. You seem very invested in Josh Mario John's back story. Why do you know so much things about him ?
I don't. I knew he existed, but I never actually knew his name or googled him until like 10 minutes ago. Sick of seeing his dumb, hipster, ironic-beard face though. Sick of instagram fools in general, to be honest. That site is a cancer of pseudo-models and thirsty creeps.

just because it's not exactly the same doesn't mean it wasn't swaggerjacked...
Right. If the guy had a gorilla on his chest and a tiger on his stomach in the same spots, even I'd think it was funny and see the point. But people pointing to the angular mess on his chest and acting like it's the same because they have the same tiger tattoo, a beard and generic hipster haircut is insane. I can think of thousands of people who got that stupid nautical star tattoo on their collarbone/shoulder area, but nobody was really the originator of it.

No you didn't. You did no such thing. The raccoon picture has the same clothes, same pose, and same background. 95% of the picture is the same as the Mona Lisa. You then are claiming that a Gorilla with a crown is the same as a cluster of indecipherable angles that don't form any coherent picture. You're a complete idiot who can't admit he's wrong.

Actually, I did. Swapping out the Mona Lisa's face and hands with Racoon features doesn't make it a unique piece. The fact that Conor McGregor added a Gorilla with crowns doesn't change the fact that he clearly plagiarized this guy's tattoo/s. 'indecipherable...' We've been over that. It's not indecipherable to those of us with eyes that actually work. It's an American traditional bird with feathers and a similarly shaped background with red/black colors.

Last edited:
Back