my dad swagger-jacked Conor Mcgregors tattoo

Is there a perception that cdns are gay? I've never heard this before. Or is it just you saying this?
some deep butthurt of GSP....i suspect...
1015.jpg
GSP-PIMP.jpg
gsp-ufc74-party.jpg
Georges-st-pierre-gsp-girlfriend-name.jpg

No he couldn't. He has a trophy girlfriend who tries to get famous from his instagram followers to further her own career. Why don't you show a picture of him without airbrushing and instagram filters? Not so impressive. There's a reason he's a niche, instagram model.

JoshThumb-870x400.jpg

He's a social worker by day, and seeing as how he hasn't quit yet despite opportunities to make more money elsewhere, I guess maybe he actually likes his career. IG doesn't really elevate a social worker's status.

You think Conor's pics aren't airbrushed? Good luck with that. Who cares if JMJ's gay? He's got better ink, is actually original, and doesn't whore himself out for quick and easy paydays.

No he couldn't. He has a trophy girlfriend who tries to get famous from his instagram followers to further her own career. Why don't you show a picture of him without airbrushing and instagram filters? Not so impressive. There's a reason he's a niche, instagram model.

JoshThumb-870x400.jpg
Who cares if the chick is a leech...as long as you're hitting that ass 24/7...i'd let her dig some gold...

Right. If the guy had a gorilla on his chest and a tiger on his stomach in the same spots, even I'd think it was funny and see the point. But people pointing to the angular mess on his chest and acting like it's the same because they have the same tiger tattoo, a beard and generic hipster haircut is insane. I can think of thousands of people who got that stupid nautical star tattoo on their collarbone/shoulder area, but nobody was really the originator of it.

It's pointless trying to talk sense to people who think Conor stole that model's style. They've been married to that idea for a long time and it's hard to see clearly through hateful tears.

It's clear as day. The chest tattoo is done in the same American traditional style and has a similar overall shape. He just switched out the animal for something else. He also has that tiger on his stomach, which he decided to make realistic in an attempt to distinguish it from the Canadian guy.

374fe87489e7c87f5d0d8d47c366900d.jpg

^That's definitely not the Mona Lisa.
Don't really agree fully with this, you can get inspiration from others tattoos with out just copying them.

A traditional dark piece on the chest is hardly unique and no one can claim it to be theirs.

Copying or swaggerjacking is literally taking a photo of someones tattoo and saying put that on me in the exact place and he has hardly done that.

The tiger is the only actual similar tattoo they have.

Right. If the guy had a gorilla on his chest and a tiger on his stomach in the same spots, even I'd think it was funny and see the point. But people pointing to the angular mess on his chest and acting like it's the same because they have the same tiger tattoo, a beard and generic hipster haircut is insane. I can think of thousands of people who got that stupid nautical star tattoo on their collarbone/shoulder area, but nobody was really the originator of it.

That's the point, genius. He tweaked just enough to throw off the retards that are incapable of putting two and two together. Conor even copied the guy for his sleeve tattoos. He copied the idea for the flower from the guy's arm and the idea for the guy in the hat with the curled up mustache from his stomach.

Don't really agree fully with this, you can get inspiration from others tattoos with out just copying them.

A traditional dark piece on the chest is hardly unique and no one can claim it to be theirs.

Copying or swaggerjacking is literally taking a photo of someones tattoo and saying put that on me in the exact place and he has hardly done that.

The tiger is the only actual similar tattoo they have.

That's not true at all. Everything doesn't have to be exact for you to be guilty of copying or 'swaggerjacking' something. If you tried using that logic for a paper, you would be reprimanded for plagiarism.

Chest:
- Both animals.
- Both American traditional.
- Both similarly shaped.
- Both use red/black for the background.
- The expression on the face of Conor's gorilla is similar to the expression on the male model's tiger.

Stomach:
- Both the exact same animal.
- Both incorporate the color green.

Sleeve:
- Both have flowers.
- The caricature of the gentlemanly man with a curled up mustache is very similar to the caricature on the male model's stomach. All he did was change the style of hat and the location of the piece.

It's beyond inspiration at this point. He's jacking his style.

Last edited:
Your Dad seems like a cool guy, looks good on him!

Is there a perception that cdns are gay? I've never heard this before. Or is it just you saying this?

I think the guys from Quebec do. Lots of TV shows in the states make the comment.

That's not true at all. Everything doesn't have to be exact for you to be guilty of copying or 'swaggerjacking' something. If you tried using that logic for a paper, you would be reprimanded for plagiarism.

Chest:
- Both animals.
- Both similarly shaped.
- The expression on the face of Conor's gorilla is similar to the expression on the male model's tiger.

Stomach:

Sleeve:
- Both have flowers.
- The caricature of the gentlemanly man with a curled up mustache is very similar to the caricature on the male model's stomach. All he did was change the style of hat and the location of the piece.

McGregor fangirlz response:
american-horror-story-american-horror-story-coven-television-angry-lies.gif

Chest:
- Both animals.
- Both similarly shaped.

Stomach:

Sleeve:
- Both have flowers.

I see your point but I think it differs for tattoos.

What if he has no idea who that Canadian guy is tho?

What if he didn't have the tiger?

I see your point but I think it differs for tattoos.

What if he has no idea who that Canadian guy is tho?

What if he didn't have the tiger?

Once you factor in all of those tattoo 'coincidences' and similarities, there's still all of the similarities in their dress and grooming to account for. If you look at the whole picture and not just individual parts, it's hard to believe he didn't know who this person was. If he doesn't know of him, then it's just one big spooky coincidence.

Back