my dad swagger-jacked Conor Mcgregors tattoo

Gay Canadian? You mean just simply Canadian, then.

How many times you pulled your horn today bud? Ball park 6-8? Yer a fuckin animal.
Play a little 5 on 1?
Hit the kitchen, mix a batch?
Feed the ducks?
Distribute some free literature?

Yer fuckin 10 ply, bud.

tumblr_n1o702jQrv1qd5mq1o1_400.gif

Look again Amigo....
You can look a thousand times and you'll never find a gorilla king tattoo on that dude.

I don't see anything even close to that tattoo on the Canadian guy.

It's clear as day. The chest tattoo is done in the same American traditional style and has a similar overall shape. He just switched out the animal for something else. He also has that tiger on his stomach, which he decided to make realistic in an attempt to distinguish it from the Canadian guy.

374fe87489e7c87f5d0d8d47c366900d.jpg

^That's definitely not the Mona Lisa.

Jesus Christ....Does your Pops know the Irishmen "swaggerjacked" that tattoo from a gay Canadian model?

78j0uojhd3_1y2hnsa8bx_file.jpeg

This "gay" model can get both your sister and your wife to sleep with him (simultaneously) in a hearbeat.

When you talk about Josh Mario John, speak with respect.

11352378_1460716664226231_1966725565_n.jpg

It's still fucking hilarious how Josh Mario John's tiger tattoo is stylized so it fits in with his other tattoos, whereas Conor's is realistic and life-like, which makes it look ridiculous next to the stylized gorilla on his chest.

Meanwhile you're on the internet obsessing over another mans style.

TS made the thread? His Pops the one who got the tattoo? All I did was make a comment.....It offended you for some reason, and you felt the need to rush in and defend the Irishmen.

How many times you pulled your horn today bud? Ball park 6-8? Yer a fuckin animal.
Play a little 5 on 1?
Hit the kitchen, mix a batch?
Feed the ducks?
Distribute some free literature?

Yer fuckin 10 ply, bud.

LMAO!!

The best part of this post of 99.999% of people on here have no clue who the Letterkenny guys are!

Last edited:
This "gay" model can get both your sister and your wife to sleep with him (simultaneously) in a hearbeat.

When you talk about Josh Mario John, speak with respect.

11352378_1460716664226231_1966725565_n.jpg

He could bang you as well......Apparently? Given how highly you regard him.

It's clear as day. The chest tattoo is done in the same American traditional style and has a similar overall shape. He just switched out the animal for something else. He also has that tiger on his stomach, which he decided to make realistic in an attempt to distinguish it from the Canadian guy.

374fe87489e7c87f5d0d8d47c366900d.jpg

^That's definitely not the Mona Lisa.
Right, because the Mona Lisa with a Raccoon face and claws compared to the original is totally the same thing as a gorilla with a crown compared to an indecipherable mess of angles. Gotcha. Your logic is retarded.

It's still fucking hilarious how Josh Mario John's tiger tattoo is stylized so it fits in with his other tattoos, whereas Conor's is realistic and life-like, which makes it look ridiculous next to the stylized gorilla on his chest.

That's a common technique plagiarists use. He made a couple of tweaks (animal selection, style, etc.) and now it's his own unique tattoo.

Right, because the Mona Lisa with a Raccoon face and claws compared to the original is totally the same thing as a gorilla with a crown compared to an indecipherable mess of angles. Gotcha. Your logic is retarded.

Clearly. That's a racoon. Where do you see the Mona Lisa's face? I don't know whether you know this or not, but there's a big difference between a human woman's face and a racoon with claws and whatnot. They're not even remotely the same.

Yes, your logic absolutely is retarded, as I'm demonstrating right now.

Last edited:
He could bang you as well......Apparently? Given how highly you regard him.

Stop bringing your sexual frustrations to Sherdog, Coconut Joe.

You hate us (Josh Mario John and myself) cause you anus.

'indecipherable' Also, you need to get your eyes checked. There's nothing indecipherable about it. It's obviously a bird and those angles are feathers. The shape of the tattoo is similar and the red/black colors are repeated in Conor's tattoo.

Stop bringing your sexual frustrations to Sherdog, Coconut Joe.

You hate us (Josh Mario John and myself) cause you anus.

Maybe I am gay? Jesus Christ, I'm old as fuck and missed my prime. Do dudes "turn gay" in their fifties?

Back