My Brother Is Driving Me Nuts!

Don't let your brother dominate you like that. Fighting is ok as long as it's family, especially if it's your brother.

A level of respect needs to be established here.

I'm sure you would have beaten your brothers ass. Probably couldn't have even got out of bed to stand up on two feet. He would have slapped you around like a little bitch.

Quit drinking and sort your shit out dummy.

I am about to stop drinking soon. This shit is not helping me out. My job is so fucked up, my truck is getting really shitty, and I'm finding out how to get into school to end this shit. Going for paramedic. Just motherfucker, this goddamn shit has me so fucking stressed it makes it super hard for me to stay sober. Almost fucking done now with it. (Thank CHRIST)

Me and me and my brother had a pretty successful band. We thought we were bigger than the Beatles at one point. But we kept drinking and fighting and ended up sabotaging our band. My bro even showed up to a show drunk and just watched me play from the crowd. I try not to look back in anger, but man I thought we could live forever in that band. Instead it exploded like a supernova.

Don't let your brother dominate you like that. Fighting is ok as long as it's family, especially if it's your brother.

A level of respect needs to be established here.

He's been shitting on me for a few years. Guy gives me goddamn garbage constantly and I am forced to just eat it because I allowed my life to get completely trainwrecked. I'm starting to climb out currently, but it's going to take years. Stay in school guys, I done fucked up good...

I'd have no choice but to let you both bang..

If I made a thread every time a drunk showing signs of withdraws yelled at me we'd need more servers.

How is it possible to completely quit drinking? I'm 25, and the most boring people I have ever met in my life claim they never drink. Once I get older and it is considered to be fucking retarded to drink at my age, I won't have a problem getting on the wagon. But, I feel like I should have at least some fun while I can, right..?

Last edited:
How is it possible to completely quitting drinking? I'm 25, and the most boring people I have ever met in my life claim they never drink. Once I get older and it is considered to be fucking retarded to drink at my age, I won't have a problem getting on the wagon. But, I feel like I should have at least some fun while I can, right..?
Shut the hell up

How is it possible to completely quit drinking? I'm 25, and the most boring people I have ever met in my life claim they never drink. Once I get older and it is considered to be fucking retarded to drink at my age, I won't have a problem getting on the wagon. But, I feel like I should have at least some fun while I can, right..?
You sound like one of those boring ass people if the ONLY way you can have fun is to drink.

Apparently the drinking is causing you not to have fun.

So wait, all of you guys have had privileged lives that made it where you never had to work a shithead job that makes you cope with your problems with alcohol? If true it's cool, just letting you know that I have a completely different walk of life. It didn't always use to be this bad, I just moved recently and found out my field of work is really terrible that I was planning on going to school for.

remove alcohol from your life until you get your temper in order. i used to be an angry drunk. i've gotten my ass kicked over it. learn your lesson now before something happens to you that you can't reverse.

No, alcohol abuse is a problem regardless of age. You say you should have some fun while you can, but you just described drinking alone all day and ruining your life. In your case, you'll have a lot more fun if you stop drinking. Do it slowly if you have to, you don't want to get withdrawal, but you need to stop drinking.

Those people you met who never drink may be boring, but I don't think they're complaining about how their life is in ruins like you are.

So wait, all of you guys have had privileged lives that made it where you never had to work a shithead job that makes you cope with your problems with alcohol? If true it's cool, just letting you know that I have a completely different walk of life. It didn't always use to be this bad, I just moved recently and found out my field of work is really terrible that I was planning on going to school for.
Oh, shut up.

Everyone has had problems in life, especially on this forum. Not everyone who has problems drowns their sorrows in liquor and from the your OP, you don't even have it bad compared some posters here.

You're just some whiny fuck who is an alcoholic and wants to blame other things/people for his issues instead of holding yourself responsible.

Lol! Ok guy, real cool here. I am WELL aware I have gotten myself into this shit. Wtf hahaa I'm not trying to complain or fucking whine you goddamn jackass. Jesus, I understand when people troll to be funny, but you're just a fucking idiot. Change your avatar from a horse to a donkey you fucking dipshit!

Lol! Ok guy, real cool here. I am WELL aware I have gotten myself into this shit. Wtf hahaa I'm not trying to complain or fucking whine you goddamn jackass.
{<jordan}

"I have a job I hate and a brother that annoys me so I drink everyday. Wahhh, you Sherbros are privileged because you don't have it as bad as me! Wahhh"

You're an alcoholic. You don't have the self control most normal people do to drink responsibly.

Also getting fucked up by yourself on a daily basis because of stress is not having "fun". Fun is going out with your buddies and still having the mental capacity to function.

{<jordan}

"I have a job I hate and a brother that annoys me so I drink everyday. Wahhh, you Sherbros are privileged because you don't have it as bad as me! Wahhh"
Dude I would rather work a jackass job and be damn near suicidal that have it anywhere near as bad as you have it. I look at post counts at people and wonder how fucking long they lived in their parent's basement posting on this dumbass website. If you think people are not convinced that you're a fat slob with bacon on his chest who masturbes to the UFC, then go ahead and pull the trigger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back