My Brother Is Driving Me Nuts!

Dude I would rather work a jackass job and be damn near suicidal that have it anywhere near as bad as you have it. I look at post counts at people and wonder how fucking long they lived in their parent's basement posting on this dumbass website. If you think people are not convinced that you're a fat slob with bacon on his chest who masturbes to the UFC, then go ahead and pull the trigger.
I dunno, that sounds much better than being a suicidal alcoholic who whines on a forum about his brother waking him up.

I dunno, that sounds much better than being a suicidal alcoholic who whines on a forum about his brother waking him up.

"I have a job I hate and a brother that annoys me so I drink everyday. Wahhh, you Sherbros are privileged because you don't have it as bad as me! Wahhh"[/QUOTE]

Dude I just looked at some of your posts. Go jerk off to some DBZ you fucking clown. Holy mother of God. I wasn't even being completely serious when I started this shit, but fuck you dude.

Dude I just looked at some of your posts. Go jerk off to some DBZ you fucking clown. Holy mother of God. I wasn't even being completely serious when I started this shit, but fuck you dude.
<36>

I'm sure most people would pick watching DBZ over being a suicidal alcoholic. I'm about to go watch a DBZ marathon while slurping the bacon off my chest. Good times, man. Good times.

So wait, all of you guys have had privileged lives that made it where you never had to work a shithead job that makes you cope with your problems with alcohol? If true it's cool, just letting you know that I have a completely different walk of life. It didn't always use to be this bad, I just moved recently and found out my field of work is really terrible that I was planning on going to school for.

Yes you are special and none of us have had a hard job or a hard life and we like totally dont understand.

Seriously you are young do not get into the habit of thinking booze is the only thing to cure stress it will lead you to ruin

Lol! Ok guy, real cool here. I am WELL aware I have gotten myself into this shit. Wtf hahaa I'm not trying to complain or fucking whine you goddamn jackass. Jesus, I understand when people troll to be funny, but you're just a fucking idiot. Change your avatar from a horse to a donkey you fucking dipshit!

Go have another drink bro

Another wannabe tough guy online... USA finest trash

Back