My Brother Is Driving Me Nuts!

SouthernThrown

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I am starting this out by saying I'm no saint. I currently am drinking all day to deal with the insane amount of stress in my life. This guy is helping me out, but he has the worst attitude I have ever seen in my fucking life. He gets so unbelievably pissed at the dumbest shit I have ever heard of. What in God's fucking name his problem is I haven't the slightest clue, he needs a goddamn psychiatrist.

We live together, and we have a parking situation. I had thought he wasn't coming home that night, so I didn't leave an extra parking spot open. It has happened a few times before, but it isn't a big deal. The other night, he gets home unbelievably pissed off because I know he was stuck in traffic and he didn't get to drink that day.

I'm shitfaced, and I was about to go to sleep so I wasn't around him like that. Next thing I know he barges in my fucking room and started screaming his goddamn lungs out. I don't know what to do because I'm wasted, but he made me so fucking pissed I didn't know what to do. I have a problem where I like to really fuck people up when they screw with me- badddly. I have a temper as well.

I've been working so hard on myself to stop fighting ever again. Thank God I did, because if I hadn't been focused on that I would have beaten his ass over this. Now, there's a problem between us. I couldn't even function at work this morning because this shit has me so fucking pissed. Any advice, Sherbros?

Cliffs
-Didn't think brother was coming home, proceed to get wasted
-Didn't leave parking spot open
-Brother goes apeshit fucking nuts
-Goddamn almost throw the fuck down
-Looking for advice

Last edited:
Next time he messes with you your gonna have to do this ...
5829674811eacd1ef74d6210162245db6a18de6d_hq.jpg

are you drunk right now? i want to hear you out and give you advice but god damn man your post reads like the autistic ramblings of a 12 year old

Uppercuts and overhand rights and maybe you and your brother can Fedor vs Mitrone each other.

are you drunk right now? i want to hear you out and give you advice but god damn man your post reads like the autistic ramblings of a 12 year old
Holy shit is it really that bad? I'm talking to a friend about this trying to cool off so I wasn't focused at all. We're on Sherdog, this place isn't known for sympathy or grammar lmao

I am starting this out by saying I'm no saint. I currently am drinking all day to deal with the insane amount of stress in my life. This guy is helping me out, but he has the worst attitude I have ever seen in my fucking life. He gets so unbelievably pissed at the dumbest shit I have ever heard of. What in God's fucking name his problem is I haven't the slightest clue, he needs a goddamn psychiatrist.

We live together, and we have a parking situation. I had thought he wasn't coming home that night, so I didn't leave an extra parking spot open. It has happened a few times before, but it isn't a big deal. The other night, he gets home unbelievably pissed off because I know he was stuck in traffic and he didn't get to drink that day.

I'm shitfaced, and I was about to go to sleep so I wasn't around him like that. Next thing I know he barges in my fucking room and started screaming his goddamn lungs out. I don't know what to do because I'm wasted, but he made me so fucking pissed I didn't know what to do. I have a problem where I like to really fuck people up when they screw with me- badddly. I have a temper as well.

I've been working so hard on myself to stop fighting ever again. Thank God I did, because if I hadn't been focused on that I would have beaten his ass over this. Now, there's a problem between us. I couldn't even function at work this morning because this shit has me so fucking pissed. Any advice, Sherbros?

Cliffs
-Looking for advice
<LikeReally5>

Oh, I'm sure we're getting an accurate image of the situation

I'm sure you would have beaten your brothers ass. Probably couldn't have even got out of bed to stand up on two feet. He would have slapped you around like a little bitch.

Quit drinking and sort your shit out dummy.

I'm sure you would have beaten your brothers ass. Probably couldn't have even got out of bed to stand up on two feet. He would have slapped you around like a little bitch.

Quit drinking and sort your shit out dummy.
<bball2>

Settle your beef with a pants off dance off.

Seems like a lot of sexual tension between you and your bro.

Cliffs
-Looking for advice

How do you not leave a parking spot open? Are you one of those drivers who parks in the middle of any space there is? If so, you need to be terminated with extreme prejudice.

Back