My biggest gripe with Rogue One -

Why, then, were the majority of the bolshevik leadership including Lenin and Trotsky, Jewish ? It seems they had a preference for their own tribe. History is finally showing its light on the genocide created by the bolsheviks in Russia and Ukraine. Marx is the founder of communism and he was a Jew. Wake up !!

Jews are always getting involved with radical left wing ideologies. Most Jews are secular and think that they can create a utopia on earth. Thats it.

This is why most jews are on the FAR left today. Can you find any writings from Marx, Lenin, Trotsky, or Soros where they're praising Judaism at all?

Jews are always getting involved with radical left wing ideologies. Most Jews are secular and think that they can create a utopia on earth. Thats it.

This is why most jews are on the FAR left today. Can you find any writings from Marx, Lenin, Trotsky, or Soros where they're praising Judaism at all?

you keep confusing the majority of good people who are of the Jewish faith with the bolshevik Jews who are truly agnostic/atheist and loyal to zionist causes. The bolsheviks were zionists as are the majority of those who control and media today.

I really enjoyed the movie and thought it was great overall. However my biggest problem with the movie was the potrayal of an Arab/Muslim like people as freedom fighters. Saw Gerrera's men wearing Arab/Middle Eastern style clothing, Arabic type music in the background, etc etc. They were called the extremists within the Rebellion, but they were still part of the rebellion fighting against the fascist authoritarian Empire (who were all white men).

Apparently the Empire doesn't allow minorities of any kind within their ranks. Such an odd tactical move because as we've in recent movies there are apparently people of color all throughout the galaxy. So not letting them join the Empire would greatly reduce the available men. The one person of color we do see fighting for the Empire, Finn, has a moral crisis and decides he can't participate in it any longer. Literally all of the Imperial high command are old white men. I've had enough of this race shaming bullshit and the potrayal of caucasian people in that light.

Disney corp going to Disney bro.

Although I would be more worried about the impact of their facial recognition software. Welcome to 1984.

Durrrrr..... Hollyweird these days always glorifying moolums durrrr...... never would have happened in my day......

p10837_p_v8_ac.jpg

Not a new concept you retards.

Durrrrr..... Hollyweird these days always glorifying moolums durrrr...... never would have happened in my day......

p10837_p_v8_ac.jpg

Not a new concept you retards.
Who says the social engineering is only limited to the last few years?

Who says the social engineering is only limited to the last few years?

orrr...... maybe.......

The Mujaheddin were actually our allies and seen as freedom fighters at the time. We had this whole thing with the USSR at the time. Not sure if you heard about it.

orrr...... maybe.......

The Mujaheddin were actually our allies and seen as freedom fighters at the time. We had this whole thing with the USSR at the time. Not sure if you heard about it.

We should have let the USSR rape, pillage and burn Afghanistan. No good deed goes unpunished.:)

With all the problems with Rogue One your biggest problem was that it wasn't PC enough? Omg 2016 really is the year everyone is offended. Facepalming so hard.

I loathe people and SJWs who overanalyze and look for problems. Especially a Star Wars movie. Albeit a slighting geared altiwards adult version of Star Wars, but Star Wars nonetheless.

So the OP is okay with:

Jar Jar Binks being a bumbling Jamaican idiot.

The evil trade federation being Japanese

The conniving money-grubbing dealer is Jewish

People getting mad at a black storm trooper lead character

But not with this? Lol

I really enjoyed the movie and thought it was great overall. However my biggest problem with the movie was the potrayal of an Arab/Muslim like people as freedom fighters. Saw Gerrera's men wearing Arab/Middle Eastern style clothing, Arabic type music in the background, etc etc. They were called the extremists within the Rebellion, but they were still part of the rebellion fighting against the fascist authoritarian Empire (who were all white men).

Apparently the Empire doesn't allow minorities of any kind within their ranks. Such an odd tactical move because as we've in recent movies there are apparently people of color all throughout the galaxy. So not letting them join the Empire would greatly reduce the available men. The one person of color we do see fighting for the Empire, Finn, has a moral crisis and decides he can't participate in it any longer. Literally all of the Imperial high command are old white men. I've had enough of this race shaming bullshit and the potrayal of caucasian people in that light.

is this thread real?

youre for real upset about this?

youre reaching like F'ing hell to be outraged about this. maybe hollywood just shouldnt include any other minority groups, that way you guys wont be outraged about them being portrayed in moderately favorable conditions lol.

Yes. When they imposed diversity on the cast, that should have been throughout the cast. Really it's disgusting that they only diversified the good guys. Absolutely disgusting. I bought my kids some Star Wars stuff for Christmas, but I won't again.

So he's saying the rebels are terrorists and emperor palpatine made the galaxy a nice place.

I'm very confused here. Because if that's what he said none of its true. Palpatines reign was like the dark ages on the Star Wars universe

The jedi are no angels. Religious fanatics. They are not as innocent as they portray.

Lol just stop it.

Look up the total cost to build the death star. The rebels, literally Tanked the entire galaxies economy when they blew it up.. The amount of off site support that thing required was astronomical, supporting whole economies.

Fuck the jedi.

Well one, I fail to see how actors from the show getting together to draw attention to an international crisis is PC. I also fail to see how this connects to the narrative of the show?

Well, you're German, so clearly you don't see a problem with mass immigration.

Carry on.

Why, then, were the majority of the bolshevik leadership including Lenin and Trotsky, Jewish ? It seems they had a preference for their own tribe. History is finally showing its light on the genocide created by the bolsheviks in Russia and Ukraine. Marx is the founder of communism and he was a Jew. Wake up !!

Correct, and Hitler looked at the genocide of 60 million white Christians over in that Russian area and saw that Jewish leaders were doing it. He then looked at his own country which was having its media, financial system and large parts of its government being taken over by Jews. He and the German people were worried at what would happen to them if Jewish interests came to control the entire country.

Back