My biggest gripe with Rogue One -

I'm mostly liberal. Part libertarian. Part social Democrat. I just think within reality and participate in tribal bullshit like demonizing an entire half of the political spectrum and writing them off as 'alt right' and 'white nationalist'.

Social engineering/programming exists whether you think it's good or bad. If you cant identify that mainstream media is trying to demonize white people in every way it can, then there isn't much hope for you because the evidence is so blatant and in your face.
Alt right confirmed.

What canon?
What novels, as there are tons of them, and clearly the eu is not canon. Unless the novels are movie related. So post cites and links. So far you just want me to take your word.

I just explained this to you earlier. The novels under the LEGENDS banner falls under the old canon.

You can simply Google this information very easily. Why you being obtuse

Do not deny your white supremacist tendencies please.

Merry Christmas Himler
You're literally the laughing stock of the war room bud. This is why the left has become a joke and im embarrassed to be associated with them.

Point out reality; "racist! Sexist! White supremacist"!

You're seriously going to sit there and deny that mass media is doing everything it can to slander white skinned people? It's pretty fucking evident.

You're literally the laughing stock of the war room bud. This is why the left has become a joke and im embarrassed to be associated with them.

Point out reality; "racist! Sexist! White supremacist"!

You're seriously going to sit there and deny that mass media is doing everything it can to slander white skinned people? It's pretty fucking evident.
{<huh}

Do you think I'm phased by a load of easily-riled closet racists?

The war room is a joke and the only reason I'm here is because you guys fume harder than the noobs in the heavies.

I'm not here to participate in your circle jerk cuck.

{<huh}

Do you think I'm phased by a load of easily-riled closet racists?

The war room is a joke and the only reason I'm here is because you guys fume harder than the noobs in the heavies.

I'm not here to participate in your circle jerk cuck.
Damn straight bro. I'm here to blow their idiocy up
In their smug faces too. Happy holidays!

Last edited:
Should we take guesses of what his next name will be in his next incarnation here after this ban? @Da Left Cross
@Dr J @Hans Gruber @JDragon @Lead @Prime Ang

I'll go first: Couver Van
ok I can do better, 1 more: Da Left Cunt
1 more, give me a chance: Crossed Up Cunt

Damn I'm fucking terrible at this
Brooo you had a fucking juicy softball just layed up for you. Da Left Cuck. Which is exactly what he is, a leftist cuck

Personally I enjoyed the film...

Especially the last 25 minutes...

The best combat scenes of any of the star wars films.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Back