Muslim leaders make formal complaint over 'Islamophobic' banners at London Pride

If liberal motivation for attacking critics of Islam is due to seeing Muslims as brown minorities who are by default victims , then what does it matter if Hindus aren't receiving the same level of disparagement that Muslims receive. The point is they (Hindus) are still being disparaged, and Reza Aslan's documentary was a mainstream program, which tens of millions would have seen, and formed very negative perceptions of Hindus because of it. And such a video in the Muslim world , just reinforces their latent hatred for Hindus.
It matters because the more demonized group is, well, more demonized and in need of defense. Pretty simple idea to grasp man.
There is nothing wrong with holding any rep. accountable , but my point is certain liberal media specifically went after her for her perceived Hindu bias. They do not do this for Muslims. They didn't do this for Keith Ellison ; it was Jewish 'Dems' like Alan Dershowitz who have gone after Ellison.
Who is "they"? You yourself are admitting a Dem, and thus likely a leftist, went after Ellison so who is this criticism of yours for? Was it a Hindu Huffpost writer who went after Gabbard? Does it matter if it wasn't?
The institutitonal history of racism in the US goes back to slavery which ultimately goes back to Arabs and Muslims in Africa , who played the single biggest role in African slavery. It's not like liberals or American society and history books ignore European participation in the African slave trade ; but we essentially ignore the Muslim and Arab/Berber participation.
That still doesn't address how it makes perfect sense to address one's own history over others. Nothing you said makes me think the Arab slave trade is anywhere near as relevant to Americans as the US slave trade was. Besides, people learn about that once they reach the University level. A big SJW acquaintance of mine who is a grad student mentioned not long ago that she had to prepare a lecture about the Arab Slave Trade.
Just because White anti-Black racism is the major cause of racism against Blacks, it does not mean anti-Black racism by immigrants and Muslims is insignificant. Liberals sympathize with Palestinians even though it isn't a domestic issue (in so far as it isn't America colonizing Palestine) so then why aren't liberals giving as much attention to Arab racism against Blacks in the MidEast.
Palestinians aren't facing acts of individual racism, they are facing colonization by the Israeli government which is, by the way, heavily supported by the US government almost exclusively so there's your US connection
American liberals are giving Muslim Arabs/Berbers and Islam a pass over slavery even while they don't do that for gentile Whites because Liberals do not want to send negative attention towards Muslims , and Arab Muslims in particular.
Okay so basically what I said earlier, glad you agree
Arab and Muslim racism and slavery is worse because they started this behavior before Europeans and they still continue to this day. Despite the US still having tons of racists and anti Black police brutality being a serious issue, American society is still way ahead of Muslims and Arab in how they approach racism and slavery.
So maybe some Arab civil rights movement is needed but I don't see why Americans have to care about that anywhere near as much as they should their own history and cultural failings. What would you prefer, Americans just pat themselves on the back for not being as bad as the Arab World when it comes to racism?

Is this the turning point where the left finally realises the awful mistake they have made supporting Muslim immigration into the West?

Well, it doesn't really matter - it's too late. Even if all immigration from Muslim countries stopped, fertility rates amongst Muslims already in Europe ensure they will eventually become the majority in many European countries in 50 or so years time.

"Is this the turning point where the left finally realises the awful mistake they have made supporting Muslim immigration into the West?

After this sentence, I had in my head:

"Tune in next week, on this channel, to find out".

It matters because the more demonized group is, well, more demonized and in need of defense. Pretty simple idea to grasp man.

So because Muslims receive more negative attention, it is ok for them and liberals to attack another less demonized minority group. What kind of twisted logic is that. It is akin to saying Israel deservers deferement from criticism because they suffered more under the Nazis than Palestinians suffer under Israel.

Who is "they"? You yourself are admitting a Dem, and thus likely a leftist, went after Ellison so who is this criticism of yours for? Was it a Hindu Huffpost writer who went after Gabbard? Does it matter if it wasn't?

You will notice I put Dems inside single quotation marks. Because Dershowitz is not a genuine liberal, which is what I expect Dems to be. Dersh is stanuch supporter of Israeli chauvinism against Palestinians.

It was a Western writer, whos name I do not recal right now, but do remember it was a Christian/Western name.

That still doesn't address how it makes perfect sense to address one's own history over others. Nothing you said makes me think the Arab slave trade is anywhere near as relevant to Americans as the US slave trade was. Besides, people learn about that once they reach the University level. A big SJW acquaintance of mine who is a grad student mentioned not long ago that she had to prepare a lecture about the Arab Slave Trade.

You act like schools can only teach Arab slave trade or European institution of slavery. You realize they can teach both and the media and society at large can give attention to both European and Arab/Berber slave trade. You talk like the West doesn't address European colonial slave trade. Teaching the Uni/college level is not enough, because large parts of our society never make it to college. If they can teach European slave trade in highschool, they can teach the Arab slave trade.The Holocaust did not happen here but it is still taught in highschools.

Palestinians aren't facing acts of individual racism, they are facing colonization by the Israeli government which is, by the way, heavily supported by the US government almost exclusively so there's your US connection

They are facing acts of individual 'racism' and colonization. The US government also supports most Arab nations, the same nations that have defacto slavery and whos cultures are racist against Asians and Blacks; so there is your connection to the US.
Note: The reason I put racism withing single quotation marks is because they are not a different race , they are the same race as Jews just a different ethnicity .

The US freed Kuwait from Saddam, the same Kuwait that treats many Asian blue collar workers as disposable and abuses Asian housemaids. Ditto for UAE, Qatar, Saudi,Oman,Bahrain. The US supported Egypt and still does , the same Egypt that has a huge problem with anti Black racism. The US supported Saddam , then ousted him and supports Iraq now. The same Iraq that has an Afro-Arab minority that face constant racism and discrimination, of the kind that harkens back to pre-civil rights era America.

Okay so basically what I said earlier, glad you agree
Ok you agree then that Liberals give Muslims and Muslim Arabs a pass.

So maybe some Arab civil rights movement is needed but I don't see why Americans have to care about that anywhere near as much as they should their own history and cultural failings. What would you prefer, Americans just pat themselves on the back for not being as bad as the Arab World when it comes to racism?

Americans should care because these racist cultures are coming here bringing their racism with them. We have come a long way in confronting racism , only to go backwards by importing traditonally racist cultures. Our slavery is connected to Arab and Muslim slavery. If we are going to do justice to history and victims, we have to expose Arab and Muslim slavery to the masses. Due to our history and the power we have, we shouldn't shy away from holding Arabs accountable.

In the late 60s, it was American pressure that forced Saudi Arabia to officially end slavery, though they unofficially continued with it . But even so the abolishment of slavery was a postive and helped. Would you have preferred America did nothing .Would you prefer the US , American NGOs and citizens not mobilize against Gulf Arab slavery and instead just be totally selfish and selfserving .

Muslims and Arabs have effectively pushed the narrative of victimhood here in the US, so it is more than appropriate they face up to their own atrocious bigotted attitudes. What I noticed with historically dominant Asians/MidEastern cultures is the blatant hypocrisy of playing the victim card in the West, but at the same time acting worse than the West to minorities and dark-skinned people in their midst. I don't bring up Asian/MidEastern racism as means to delfect or defend Western racism, rather I bring it up so that mainstream society becomes aware and changes are demanded.

Last edited:
You're going to have to clean up that mess of a multi quote before I can respond @MicroBrew

So because Muslims receive more negative attention, it is ok for them and liberals to attack another less demonized minority group. What kind of twisted logic is that. It is akin to saying Israel deservers deferement from criticism because they suffered more under the Nazis than Palestinians suffer under Israel.
Lol, where did I say that? Maybe pay attention to what I'm actually writing here. They defend Muslims more because Muslims are demonized more, that's it.
You will notice I put Dems inside single quotation marks. Because Dershowitz is not a genuine liberal, which is what I expect Dems to be. Dersh is stanuch supporter of Israeli chauvinism against Palestinians.
So he's not a true Scots- er I mean Democrat. Okay I guess...
You act like schools can only teach Arab slave trade or European institution of slavery. You realize they can teach both and the media and society at large can give attention to both European and Arab/Berber slave trade.
At the high school level there's only so much you can teach. When I was in school they prioritize world and American history with some electives like European history. There really isn't time to get into niche subjects like the Arab Slave trade. Honestly even US slavery and genocide of natives isn't dealt with at any length, its subsumed under American history and taught alongside a bunch of other things.
You talk like the West doesn't address European colonial slave trade.
Lol what? I'm explaining why its focused on to begin with.
Teaching the Uni/college level is not enough, because large parts of our society never make it to college. If they can teach European slave trade in highschool, they can teach the Arab slave trade.
Why is this something that everyone needs to know? Would you really swap out American government or English literature for a course on the Arab slave trade at your local high school? Really I wouldn't. University is for higher level study like that.
The Holocaust did not happen here but it is still taught in highschools.
True the Holocaust didn't happen here but it was one of the formative events of the 20th century. Its more recent and relevant than the height of the Arab Slave Trade is and even with all that I think the Holocaust is over taught in schools. How many fucking Holocaust books do teenagers really need to read?
They are facing acts of individual 'racism' and colonization.
Lol, a military occupation is an act of individual racism? You're just not being honest at this point.
The US government also supports most Arab nations, the same nations that have defacto slavery and whos cultures are racist against Asians and Blacks; so there is your connection to the US.

The US freed Kuwait from Saddam, the same Kuwait that treats many Asian blue collar workers as disposable and abuses Asian housemaids. Ditto for UAE, Qatar, Saudi,Oman,Bahrain. The US supported Egypt and still does , the same Egypt that has a huge problem with anti Black racism. The US supported Saddam , then ousted him and supports Iraq now. The same Iraq that has an Afro-Arab minority that face constant racism and discrimination, of the kind that harkens back to pre-civil rights era America.
We don't directly support their anti-black racism the way we directly support the Israeli occupation with diplomatic cover. Recently one of these Gulf princesses got tried for mistreating her servants and she was charged and convicted in absentia in a European country. The US didn't use its diplomatic weight to defend the Arabs there and it doesn't really do so to the same extent it does protect Israel.
Ok you agree then that Liberals give Muslims and Muslim Arabs a pass.
I didn't say that. You've shown a curious problem with reading comprehension in this thread it seems, maybe you need to update your lens' prescription.
Americans should care because these racist cultures are coming here bringing their racism with them. We have come a long way in confronting racism , only to go backwards by importing traditonally racist cultures. Our slavery is connected to Arab and Muslim slavery. If we are going to do justice to history and victims, we have to expose Arab and Muslim slavery to the masses. Due to our history and the power we have, we shouldn't shy away from holding Arabs accountable.

In the late 60s, it was American pressure that forced Saudi Arabia to officially end slavery, though they unofficially continued with it . But even so the abolishment of slavery was a postive and helped. Would you have preferred America did nothing .Would you prefer the US , American NGOs and citizens not mobilize against Gulf Arab slavery and instead just be totally selfish and selfserving .
I'm not against those things and look, they happened even though not everyone is crying about the Arab Slave trade as you'd like. Some committed government officials and bureaucrats got the desired change, why should we start including Uni level history courses in high school to do the same now?

Saw this banner:
"Islamophobia is an oxymoron"

Simple. To the point. 100% true

I can't wait for the first terrorist attack on a gay pride parade in the West.

Who will regressives side with? LOL!
You and the people who liked this posts are sick twisted individuals.
Just listen to yourselves.

"I can't wait for a whole bunch of people to get killed because the twitter lolz"

Finally... this will be interesting.

What will so-called progressives do?

Side with the Muslims?

Or the gays?

... cause ya can't have both.

daily-struggle-gays-are-victims-muslims-are-victims.jpg

The strangest relationship ever is between Muslims and progressives.
Completely opposite views, but the old the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
After this election terrorist and liberals have found out they have a lot on common.
Liberal will look past the hate for gays and women as long as the Hate for trump and patriotic Americans is dealt with first

You and the people who liked this posts are sick twisted individuals.
Just listen to yourselves.

"I can't wait for a whole bunch of people to get killed because the twitter lolz"

More or less sick than the 'progressives' who have brought this whole situation about?

Leftist support of Islam has always baffled me. The side that stridently fights against homophobia and misogyny also supports a religion that condones and even demands that women be raped, beaten, subdued, and murdered. The religion that promotes the execution of gay people.

It's fucking absurd and appalling.

It is. But it really comes down to self hate. These people hate themselves. Why are so many in the activist LGBT community and feminist community for example so stridently pro Islamic immigration, pro rapefugees and anti-Trump at such an extreme cost of themselves and the people they're supposed to be advocating for? I can only conclude that on some level they want to see people in their own group suffer.

this is the future
not the progresive utopia of the left

It is interesting that progressive ideology is ultimately regressive. It leads to things like sex and racial segregation, female oppression, censorship through intimidation, communism and tyranny. Of course, the progressives are too short sighted to see this. They are blinded by their own arrogance and self-righteousness.

this is the future
not the progresive utopia of the left

Yep, if we carry on at our current trajectory then the future of Europe does not belong to belong to liberalism, one way or the other.

Finally... this will be interesting.

What will so-called progressives do?

Side with the Muslims?

Or the gays?

... cause ya can't have both.

daily-struggle-gays-are-victims-muslims-are-victims.jpg

Most of those protestors seem to be male, not enough oppression points, they will side with Islamists.

Sharia coming to the west.....this chicks will soon be out with their hijabs...
16513081fee67b71fd1f505a017193cc.jpg

Well, many on the left blamed Christians for that, for creating an environment of homophobia...

Funny thing is that this Iman spoke a few month before the shooting in Orlando. The media completely ignored it when the shooting happened. This news report is before the shooting.

Could you imaging if this was a Christian church and then 3 months later a white Christian shot the gay night club. The median would be going crazy about the speaker in the church prior to the shooting.

Last edited:
Back