Muslim leaders make formal complaint over 'Islamophobic' banners at London Pride

I agree. Islam now is higher on the victim status than homosexuality. The gay agenda has not realized this yet because they are too busy fighting the white Christian male patriarchy and trying to get them to bake those gay wedding cakes.

And under the ideology, Muslim are allies in the same battle.

I think that it's just not thought through very much because what happens if they can 'topple the white Christian patriarchy'

If you think these groups eat each other now, then you ain't seen nothin yet.

I don't entirely disagree with the Abrahamic faiths when it comes to their view of homosexuality as degenerate even if I think their supposed solutions are rather far too extreme. But my point was in objecting to what seemed to me some implication that Christianity is the reason that Christian majority nations are more tolerant of homosexuals when I would say, for better or for worse, it was the move away from Christianity and the waning public relevance of it that has paved the way for more tolerance towards homosexuals and other sexual minorities.
I legit don't care what kind of butt pirate games people play. There are people who will judge all kinds of things as degenerate. And I'll say they're close minded and self centered.

Well, you kinda got me in a way. I am saying that Christianity is the reason those nations are more tolerant, as it's a more tolerant system. At the same time you're right as well. The more secular, the more inclusive a society becomes.

I can't wait for the first terrorist attack on a gay pride parade in the West.

Who will regressives side with? LOL!

Probably with Muslims. They are more oppressed. Gays are starting to have non party line beliefs. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if lgbt groups started attacking gays for being racist.

Liberals always side with the immigrants. Even when them assaulted the poor gays for fun.

The more secular, the more inclusive a society becomes.

Not to beat a dead horse, but I think it's dangerous to build a society using this premise as a foundation. And that's not to say that secular society may not be more inclusive in the context of sexuality, but I'm not convinced such a society would be better overall. Chesterton's Fence and all that.

Too bad this didn't happen in Canada so I could get some popcorn and whisky to watch what Trudeau would do.

I can't wait for the first terrorist attack on a gay pride parade in the West.

Who will regressives side with? LOL!
They will side with Muslims. We saw liberal denialism in full force after the Orlando massacre. Liberals were trying to claim it wasn't Islam inspired but just a sick individual. Liberal excuses were soo outrageous that even Al Qaeda released a statement opposing Liberal attempts at distancing Jihadism from the attacks.

Liberals will never side with Ex-Muslims / Apostates. Because siding with ex-Muslims is seen by the liberals as Islamophobic.

Most leftist don't support Islam as much as they defend Muslims and their right to practice their religion within the confines of the law. Defending Muslims!= supporting Islam just as defending a Christian does not mean endorsing their entire religion.
Liberals intelligensia do attack any notable critic of Islam . Just look at how Dawkins,Maher,Ayaan,Majed,Tarek Fatah and others are treated by Liberal intelligensia. Liberals also attack anyone criticising Muslim society .

Islam and Muslim society both deserve criticism but Muslims per se shouldn't be attacked because they shouldn't be assumed to agree and believe in the supremaicst ideals expressed in Islam(Quran and Hadiths)

Here is Lucy Massoud, who wasn't part of the anti Islamic gay protesters , spewing lies or being ignorant of the message the protester was displaying.

--
" Lucy Masoud, a firefighter and LGBT secretary for the Fire Brigades Union, stood next to CEMB activists at Pride and told the Standard she was also disturbed by the slogans.

“The group describes itself as a safe space for gay people and former Muslims. Obviously I support that. What I don’t support is people holding up signs saying ‘F*** Islam’ at Pride,” she said, adding that she was speaking as an individual rather than on behalf of the FBU
. "

--

Bolded: That is a lie or she is mistaken
The protester's placard said "Fuck Islamic Homophobia "

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/lond...banners-spotted-at-london-pride-a3587351.html

Liberals intelligensia do attack any notable critic of Islam . Just look at how Dawkins,Maher,Ayaan,Majed,Tarek Fatah and others are treated by Liberal intelligensia. Liberals also attack anyone criticising Muslim society .

Islam and Muslim society both deserve criticism but Muslims per se shouldn't be attacked because they shouldn't be assumed to agree and believe in the supremaicst ideals expressed in Islam(Quran and Hadiths)

I disagree somewhat because we're not dealing with a culture that acknowledges secularism or even accepts personal interpretation of the Quran. We're dealing with strict dogma and anything contrary to that is deemed as apostasy.

Offended by pride....that's outrageous...
meanwhile it's ok tossing human beings off buildings....
1469380851-giphy.gif

Are the East London Muslims throwing gays off buildings?

I frankly will get some satisfaction when the liberals start seeing their ideals and values stomped into the ground by the Muslims. I can just see the first trans man trying to enter a all male mosque area because it identifies as a man.

Liberal and Obama admin apologism and attempts to distance the Orlando attack as a Jihadi attack led to AL Qaeda instructing Lone Wolves to attack Whites and Anglo Saxons , so the government would not be able to label the attack a Hate Crime and instead admit it was a Jihadi attack.

"Al Qaeda to jihadis: ‘Target white Americans, avoid minorities, because US mislabels attacks as ‘hate crime’ "

http://www.foreigndesknews.com/worl...d-minorities-us-mislabels-attacks-hate-crime/

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/or...o-shooter-should-have-targeted-whites-n598576

---

* Omar Mateen claimed allegiance to ISIS
* US government and liberal media try to downplay the link to ISIS and by extension Islam
* Al Qaeda releases a statement telling Lone Wolf attacks to target Whites , because targetting Whites prevents the US government and media from denying such attacks are Jihadist in nature.

The Liberal apologism and deliberate denialism is soo bad that Al Qaeda feels the need to release a statement opposing these Liberal attempts at deception .

--

We have well and truly fallen down the Rabbit Hole .

Thus began the fabulous war between the gays and Muslims. At first the rainbow camouflage was ineffective but once the lesbians ditched the flannel it was all over for the Shia/Sunni deathsquads

I disagree somewhat because we're not dealing with a culture that acknowledges secularism or even accepts personal interpretation of the Quran. We're dealing with strict dogma and anything contrary to that is deemed as apostasy.

I don't necessarily disagree with you. My point is that we should absolutely criticise Islam ; Islam is an ideology and ideologies should NEVER be beyond criticism.

But we also need to criticise Muslim societes for the intolerance and hatred they practice. Just pointing the finger at Islam is not enough. The PEW POLL and London polls on Muslims quite clearly point out that the societies themselves deserve criticism. The treatment of minorities in many Muslim majority countries show that it also the people who deserve critcism .

What I do not think is right is to necessarily assume Muslims per se are full of hate. Because to many , Islam isn't this intolerant violent religion , it is a good religion and they genuinely ignore or do not know about the hatefull aspects of it.

Just American soceity deserved and received criticism for its White supremacist sympathies during and before the civil rights era, so to should Muslim societies that oppress minorities.

gay people are not dousing people in petrol and lightin them on fire, beheading people, cutting girl's clits off, raping dancing boys, hanging gays, killing adulterers, murdering minorities, terrorizing people with cars or guns or acid.

I'll take gays over Muslims who attempt special rights for themselves any day of the week.

Not to beat a dead horse, but I think it's dangerous to build a society using this premise as a foundation. And that's not to say that secular society may not be more inclusive in the context of sexuality, but I'm not convinced such a society would be better overall. Chesterton's Fence and all that.
Sexuality is just a convenient example to use.

I'm playing with your post in the back of my head while having a lazy Sunday. Might have a reply worth a damn later on this evening.

Actually weve seen the exact opposite, especially during acts of terrorism. The left defends islam moreso than its practitioners.
I still think what I said is true for the most part but you have a point. In the mind of that sort of leftist they're not defending Islam but rather trying to defend the idea that there are multiple interpretations of Islam and that most Muslims are moderate and blah blah you've heard the bit. Many times leftist atheists will say they hate all religion equally but still believe in freedom of religion and that it should still apply to Muslims.

But fair enough, some leftists do indeed bend over backwards defending a religion they don't even know much about and would generally find repulsive if they did. My point is simply that it ultimately stems from that desire to protect minority communities more than an urge to defend Islam itself

I didn't say that leftists don't attack critics of Islam, just that often their justification is the defense of the individual believers and not defense of the religion itself as evidenced by the fact that they smear these critics as bigots.

Last edited:
I legit don't care what kind of butt pirate games people play. There are people who will judge all kinds of things as degenerate. And I'll say they're close minded and self centered.
Like I said I'm increasingly coming around to that socially conservative position. There's plenty of evidence that shows that a number of pathological behaviors are correlated with homosexuality. Most likely some number of these behaviors or some part of the effect size in the difference between homo and heterosexuals is the result of something related but not intrinsically tied to homosexuality like the role of discrimination and alienation from family that is more common to homosexuals.

However, increasingly I think there is truth to the idea that there is such a thing as an intrinsic femininity and masculinity and that the balance of both in a heterosexual relationship is hard to recreate with homosexuals and that some of these pathological behaviors are tied to some extent to the social dynamics unique to homosexuals.
Well, you kinda got me in a way. I am saying that Christianity is the reason those nations are more tolerant, as it's a more tolerant system. At the same time you're right as well.
That's all I wanted to hear ;)

On a serious note, perhaps Christianity isn't more tolerant as much as it was easier to tame by secularism, though I guess that latter point isn't mutually exclusive to yours.
The more secular, the more inclusive a society becomes.
Would you really say Red China and the USSR were more inclusive than the US in the mid 20th century? Because they certainly were more secular...

Back