Muslim leaders make formal complaint over 'Islamophobic' banners at London Pride

Are the East London Muslims throwing gays off buildings?
Is there condemnation from East London Muslims when their extremist cousins toss gays off buildings?
tumblr_m9bc0xLVQt1rv5easo1_400.gif

Is there condemnation from East London Muslims when their extremist cousins toss gays off buildings?
If there was you wouldn't know about it and would still pretend as if there isn't.

I legit don't care what kind of butt pirate games people play. There are people who will judge all kinds of things as degenerate. And I'll say they're close minded and self centered.

Well, you kinda got me in a way. I am saying that Christianity is the reason those nations are more tolerant, as it's a more tolerant system. At the same time you're right as well. The more secular, the more inclusive a society becomes.
As a degenerate I endorse this statement.

Maybe, I haven't looked into it. I do remember there being Muslims in London condemning the behavior of extremists.

Liberals will never side with Ex-Muslims / Apostates. Because siding with ex-Muslims is seen by the liberals as Islamophobic.
Anyone converting from islam is automatically conservative.

Most leftist don't support Islam as much as they defend Muslims and their right to practice their religion within the confines of the law. Defending Muslims!= supporting Islam just as defending a Christian does not mean endorsing their entire religion.

Where are these places in the west where Muslims can't practice their religion?

Really, where is this a legitimate problem? Not some instance of an asshole manager at a store who doesn't like his workers taking breaks to pray, or a Canadian landlord who wouldn't take off his shoes.

I can't say it is 100% bs, but I honestly have not seen or heard of anything of note where Muslims are being prevented from practising their religion in the west.

My point is simply that it ultimately stems from that desire to protect minority communities more than an urge to defend Islam itself
I get that as the reason but..liberals care less about some minorities.

They have no desire to protect or sympathise with Hindus. Liberals didn't express outrage at the Reza Aslan CNN piece where Aslan visits a tiny Hindu sect that practices cannibalism. Being interested in Archaeology and Anthropolgy, one of the regions I read about is South Asia. I have noticed a distant desire on the part of liberal Academics to sneer/attack Hindu nationalists but they are quiet about Islamic chauvinism. Now don't get me wrong, I think attacks on Hindu nationalist historical revionism is totally warranted just as attacks on Chnese , Islamic, White, Arab historical revionism . Last year I read a HuffPo article that was a hity piece on Hi Rep. Tulsi Gabbard for her perceived pro-Hindu bias

If Liberals cared about all minorities or even those with dark skin, then why are they quiet on Arab and Islamic slavery and Anti Black racism in the Arab , including amongst Arab Americans. Why are they quiet on anti Black racism within the recent immigrant Islamic communites. A few days back I was googling about racism in the Arab world, and it is astounding how prevalent and accepted it is , and it is present here in America too. Why do they attack Ayaan Hirsi Ali , a Black African woman who has been victimized by Islamic misogyny. Why didn't they attack Linda Sarsour for her comment about taking away Ayaan's vagina.

If the educated narrative forming and advancing liberal class cared about minorities and especially 'brown' minorities, they would quit giving Arabs,Muslims society and Islam a pass .

To put it bluntly: Liberal defenders of Islam and Muslim society are just cunts.

And I am not talking about the young idealistic liberal men and women who march; they are just well meaning but mislead individuals.

Last edited:

Really, where is this a legitimate problem? Not some instance of an asshole manager at a store who doesn't like his workers taking breaks to pray, or a Canadian landlord who wouldn't take off his shoes.

I can't say it is 100% bs, but I honestly have not seen or heard of anything of note where Muslims are being prevented from practising their religion in the west.
Geert Wilders ran basically solely on targeting Muslims and making the Netherlands inhospitable to them. To be fair he only won like 20 seats in the Parliament and his party was marginalized but there are parties and movements like his across Europe and if you look at any of the Islam threads you'd see there is indeed a constituency for his kind of blatantly anti-Muslim policies.

The US, outside of those individual instances, is probably the best country, Western or otherwise, to be a Muslim. Freedom of religion is pretty strong here and because we have a two party system we don't really have as much space for fringe parties like Wilders'. Of course a lot of people dislike the two party system for that reason but hey I guess there's an upside to everything.

I get that as the reason but..liberals care less about some minorities.

They have no desire to protect or sympathise with Hindus. Liberals didn't express outrage at the Reza Aslan CNN piece where Aslan visits a tiny Hindu sect that practices cannibalism. Being interested in Archaeology and Anthropolgy, one of the regions I read about is South Asia. I have noticed a distant desire on the part of liberal Academics to sneer/attack Hindu nationalists but they are quiet about Islamic chauvinism. Now don't get me wrong, I think attacks on Hindu nationalist historical revionism is totally warranted just as attacks on Chnese , Islamic, White, Arab historical revionism . Last year I read a HuffPo article that was a hity piece on Hi Rep. Tulsi Gabbard for her perceived pro-Hindu bias
Hindus aren't talked about as much because they're not politicized and demonized the way Muslims are. Few people question Hindus and when Hindus or Sikhs are attacked its often because they're confused for Muslim. Besides, what is wrong with holding a representative like Gabbard accountable?
If Liberals cared about all minorities or even those with dark skin, then why are they quiet on Arab and Islamic slavery and Anti Black racism in the Arab , including amongst Arab Americans. Why are they quiet on anti Black racism within the recent immigrant Islamic communites. A few days back I was googling about racism in the Arab world, and it is astounding how prevalent and accepted it is , and it is present here in America too. Why do they attack Ayaan Hirsi Ali , a Black African woman who has been victimized by Islamic misogyny. Why didn't they attack Linda Sarsour for her comment about taking away Ayaan's vagina.
Probably because racism by recent immigrants has less of an impact on blacks than the institutional history of racism within the US. Really, are you wondering why American liberals might prefer to talk about American slavery over Arab slavery? Is it weird that people might want to prioritize their own country's history with racism when trying to improve said country?
If the educated narrative forming and advancing liberal class cared about minorities and especially 'brown' minorities, they would quit giving Arabs,Muslims society and Islam a pass .

To put it bluntly: Liberal defenders of Islam and Muslim society are just cunts.
{<huh}

It correlates with less religion in day to day lives, and especially less religious dogma in government. Something that is more permissible in Christian society as opposed to an Islamic one. Islam is much more political than other Abrahamic faiths so of course the reigns are held much tighter.

I think Christians on the whole are more open to gays as demonstrated by the existence of homo churches.
Yep. Islam doesn't have render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. Nor does it have turn the other cheek. It's a dominant sociopolitical force wherever it acquires the demographics.

Allah is Gay <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Why does this picture look like its from a videogame cutscene?

cemb-pride-.jpg

Geert Wilders ran basically solely on targeting Muslims and making the Netherlands inhospitable to them. To be fair he only won like 20 seats in the Parliament and his party was marginalized but there are parties and movements like his across Europe and if you look at any of the Islam threads you'd see there is indeed a constituency for his kind of blatantly anti-Muslim policies.

The US, outside of those individual instances, is probably the best country, Western or otherwise, to be a Muslim. Freedom of religion is pretty strong here and because we have a two party system we don't really have as much space for fringe parties like Wilders'. Of course a lot of people dislike the two party system for that reason but hey I guess there's an upside to everything.
What's funny is the anti-Christian movement in the US is slowly creeping toward what these other countries are directing towards muslims. Freedom of religion was strong, now Christian's are berated all over social media and IRL from my experience. I dislike all religion. I think people have the right to practice it however they see fit as long as it doesn't affect me. With that said I can say I dislike Islam AND Christianity. Problem is, only half of the statement will get me labeled a xenophobe, racist, bigot, sexist, drumpf supporter, etc.

Are the East London Muslims throwing gays off buildings?
No, but it can be expected when the demographics are in their favor. What we do know is that the majority of Muslims in the UK support homosexuality becoming a criminal offense.

I've heard from Muslims living in Western countries that they were actually given special consideration for their religion that other religions wouldn't receive. For instance, I know a guy who's now an ex-Muslim, but when he was still practicing, he was allowed a private room for prayer at a public school by liberal administrators who never would have allowed that for a Christian (his words, not mine). Also, when he was still a practicing Muslim, he would deny that Muhammad was a pedophile, but now that he's agnostic he readily acknowledges that historical fact.

Hindus aren't talked about as much because they're not politicized and demonized the way Muslims are. Few people question Hindus and when Hindus or Sikhs are attacked its often because they're confused for Muslim. Besides, what is wrong with holding a representative like Gabbard accountable?

Probably because racism by recent immigrants has less of an impact on blacks than the institutional history of racism within the US. Really, are you wondering why American liberals might prefer to talk about American slavery over Arab slavery? Is it weird that people might want to prioritize their own country's history with racism when trying to improve said country?

{<huh}

If liberal motivation for attacking critics of Islam is due to seeing Muslims as brown minorities who are by default victims , then what does it matter if Hindus aren't receiving the same level of disparagement that Muslims receive. The point is they (Hindus) are still being disparaged, and Reza Aslan's documentary was a mainstream program, which tens of millions would have seen, and formed very negative perceptions of Hindus because of it. And such a video in the Muslim world , just reinforces their latent hatred for Hindus.

There is nothing wrong with holding any rep. accountable , but my point is certain liberal media specifically went after her for her perceived Hindu bias. They do not do this for Muslims. They didn't do this for Keith Ellison ; it was Jewish 'Dems' like Alan Dershowitz who have gone after Ellison.

The institutitonal history of racism in the US goes back to slavery which ultimately goes back to Arabs and Muslims in Africa , who played the single biggest role in African slavery. It's not like liberals or American society and history books ignore European participation in the African slave trade ; but we essentially ignore the Muslim and Arab/Berber participation.

Just because White anti-Black racism is the major cause of racism against Blacks, it does not mean anti-Black racism by immigrants and Muslims is insignificant. Liberals sympathize with Palestinians even though it isn't a domestic issue (in so far as it isn't America colonizing Palestine) so then why aren't liberals giving as much attention to Arab racism against Blacks in the MidEast.

American liberals are giving Muslim Arabs/Berbers and Islam a pass over slavery even while they don't do that for gentile Whites because Liberals do not want to send negative attention towards Muslims , and Arab Muslims in particular.

Arab and Muslim racism and slavery is worse because they started this behavior before Europeans and they still continue to this day. Despite the US still having tons of racists and anti Black police brutality being a serious issue, American society is still way ahead of Muslims and Arab in how they approach racism and slavery.

The "who will liberals choose" question posted in this thread is ridiculous.

As a "liberal" (in the American sense) or progressive, I will always "choose" the less violent individual with the more peaceful rhetoric. Don't blame me because I judge people based on their actions. And I thought this push back against identity politics/sjw was a conservative thing, apparently its not.

Its simple: if a guy wants to hurt a muslim i side with the muslim, if a muslim wants to hurt guys i side with the gays....

And what are you guys actually going to do about the billions of Muslims in the World? All i see is virtuous signaling from your side.

Back